Do you think a woman who is a little "inmature" at age 25, can be changed?

This is about a woman. She is 25, a bit inmatured but very pretty, direct girl. She only had short relationship, usually until bed. (men broke up). She once told me there is a guy who is trying for half year, but can't understand he doesn't have a chance... then not long later, she went out with other guy, and that guy chosen another girl about 2 weeks later...
this woman does suffer, doesn't trust in men. Now she stopped running after men, the men should fight for her, she said.
She is not a whore, just a "little naive girl", who as soon as sees a good guy, immediatly gives him everything.
Do you think these inmatured woman can be changed, if they see there is a guy who think everything serious, and doesn't regard this woman as an accessory?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so, I mean tbh most people in general are pretty immature & naive in their 20's. It depends on the girl, some people just by nature are never really mature, some at a early age are, but definitely letting her know you take her and the relationship seriously should help her to see if she wants to take it seriously and if she's emotionally ready or mature enough for that, maybe she's never had the chance to be in a mature relationship.

Just take it slow, i know in my experience my bf's past relationships sound similar to her's and he took a long long time to trust me. But you should also let her know that you're not like any of those guys and take every opportunity to show her why she should trust you, also be prepared that maybe in the end she's just a immature personality type, so overall just be willing to accept that possible outcome, and also that if she isn't and can change (which i think), you have to be willing to invest the time. Hopefully it works out :)

What Girls Said 4

• I think she is 25, so she has the right to still be immature about things because she is STILL learning, growing and making mistakes. If you want her, then you need more tolerance because everyone has their own path.If you're impatient, then find someone else. You can't make someone behave the way you want them to. Good luck.

• I'm not sure in what way you want to change her. But with age and maturity most people change and grow older and wiser

• everyone has their own experiences, they cannot see the same things you see, every one grows differently, she learns for herself. u can't change or that would mean manipulating her.

• You can't change someone. You need to accept them for who they are at the moment you know them and not what you want them to be in the future. That's not fair to them or to you

What Guys Said 0