Would you go out with someone with so many differences in culture?

Would you let culture come between you two? I really like this guy who is my best friend, but he's so different from me. I like the differences, and well he seems so interested in my culture. I'm a Pakistani Muslim, and he's a Nazarene Caucasian guy. Do you think he wouldn't be interested in nothing more than friendship because of our differences?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would work out well if they embrace difference-ness and being interested in your culture. Then you have family or his family in the way stopping that from happening.

Well is he from a conservative/religious family?

• Me and him share the same values. Yes his family is so religious, but they like me. My parents want me to have an arranged marriage with a guy of the same culture.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on level of dedication to the causes. The more dedicated you're too your philosophies the harder a time you will have accepting one another. Seems attractive at first until "togetherness" comes into play. Considering you cannot date and it is customary he does is advise against this...

What Girls Said 1

• So long as he doesn't insult mine or try to force his on me.