How do possibly you attract a guy?

I really really really like this guy. he's perfect. He's so smart, religious, funny, nice, and good looking. I'm good friends with him, but whenever we talk I'll always make the conversation lead to school. How do I make myself attractive to him in more than a friend way? I told him I liked him in November but we weren't that close at the time and he went out with someone for awhile. I try to look my best everyday, and occasionally he will tell me I look so nice today. How do I make his heart beat a little faster without meds? How do I make him melt a little without the sun? How do I take away his heart without a knife?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try the direct approach. Just talk to him like you would anybody else. Sometimes wanting isn't worth having but how are you going to know if you don't try. Let him see the real you, that's how we did it back in the day.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0