What's the real deal?

so me and my boyfriend has going out for for mouths and we never kissed he says he wants to take it slow but it just feels like we are friends that just hang out a lot it doesn't feel like we are going out what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you should just kiss him? see what happens.

What Guys Said 1

• you have to ask youself one question: "where is this thing going?"

What Girls Said 1

• you guys should have definitely kissed by now. let him know that you're understanding and respectful of his need to go slow, but that you have some wants too.

you guys have to talk and be on the same page about what you want to happen. if you wait too long to figure this out, you'll probably just end up getting hurt. I know this to be true because something similar happened to me; I was talking to this guy and we really like each other, but he couldn't hang out with me alone (totally bogus - don't ever agre to this) because he had "trust issues" thanks to his ex-girlfriend. I waited (and talked on the phone and went to parties with him) and when he wasn't coming around to be remotely intimate, things got ugly. it hurt more than it probably would have had I talked to him and ended it sooner.