Girls do you ever approach a guy if you're interested in him?

Very simple do you as girl ever approach a guy,
I find it sorta strange that in the time (almost) always the guy has to approach the girl
So i was wondering how many of you would approach a guy

• hell no, its a guys dutie to approach me !
  • i am too shy to approach a guy
  • only when he is alone
  • only if he doesn't approach me
  • if i want him i just approach him
Everyone thanks for your answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I am too shy to approach a guy and I also think it is a guy's job. But I would like to try it some time, but probably only when the guy is alone.

• Then how do you try to get his attention?

• Yeah, I guess we, girls, should be more brave and at least have a courage to look at guys who we like. But I would advise you to ask at least some kind of random question from the girls you like. For example what is the time? And then ask something else (e.g. are you from here) and continue conversation. Then you can see if she smiles and is engaging with you, she is interested.

• I often find it more effective to be a bit more direct and showing you are interested
      Like : Hi, im sorry to bother you but i yust have to introduce myself to such a beautiful woman. So i am maurice, and may i know the name of the beauty?

What Girls Said 26

• I'm currently pursuing a guy. He's painfully shy and has even told me so. He's been burned badly in the past so women make him nervous so I feel if I want any type of connection with him, I need to show him that he can trust and rely on me. I text him, I've asked him out, while he does the more "subtle work" like waiting for me at work and hanging around places I'm usually at. We're good friends but we both act like a couple (minus the kissing) when we're alone, he'll hold on to my waist and pull me close while we talk, hug, etc.

It just depends on the people and the situation, I've always been pursued but I hate guys who fawn over me so it never worked out. This is a nice change.

• in regards to relationships i want to be pursued, otherwise im actually not even interested but just for shits and giggles i have approached a guy in a restaurant and put a napkin with a note and my number on it in his front shirt pocket because i found him attractive.

• I chose the bottom one because although he approached me first (it was kind of part of his job), I made most of the first moves with him. The most he did was invite me out for a walk, I initiated everything else and now we're together.

I don't think it's a guys job. Women want equality so be equal. Guys are as nervous as us so if you're confident and you know he isn't, women should take the lead.

• Too bad this belief isn't more prevalent. it's 100% true.

• It's my mission to make other women do the same and it kind of worked with one girl so my mission is becoming successful!

• When he is alone, I do.
    Why not...if he says 'no' because he has a girlfriend or doesn't like me, ad least I gave it a shot. ;)

• I try to find a small excuse to say hi or have a small conversation, but I talk myself out of it a lot because I dont have thr guts lol

• I was always too shy to do that.

• I won't outright approach him or tell him I like him, but I'll be warm and friendly and wait and see what HE does and if HE makes the initial move.

• Awkward story time: once there was this guy who came in regularly to my work and I thought he was really cute. He had this messy look, baggy shirts and unkempt hair and such. One day I got the courage to approach him and I said "hi" which he responded with a "hey". So far so good, that is until I preceded to blurt out "you look like a hobo. And I find you attractive" I quickly walked away before I could even see his reaction. Haha. Not so smooth

• I might but it depends if I am fully committed and confident at the moment to do so. It will mostly likely be when he is alone not with friends, family or other people.

• If I like, I do approach. I don't know what is the big deal about it

• If I like the guy, I will approach him.

• I'm the far too shy to even make polite small talk to the cashier when I'm grocery shopping let alone approach someone I like. I'd rather them approach me but until then I'll just hide away from people.

• B.
    I will be too shy. I don't like to admit this but I am usually shy about most things and approaching a guy...Never. Too scary.

• I have, yes

• I have. But only when he's alone.

• I'm usually very shy to talk to a guy specially crush, but hum I think I could try approaching when he is alone.

• I haven't but I would.

• I would talk to him yes. I woild't ask him out though.

• If I'm interested I'll approach him, then again I'm almost never interested.

• I couldn't because I'm too shy to approach him but i would do it if he's alone. Usually I'm more afraid by his friends than I'm by himself

• No I am to shy :)

• I would if I was fairly confident that he felt the same. Shyness kinda gets in the way.

• I try to send out signals that I'm interested by getting to know him , mildly flirting , maybe joking about it.

• I get too nervous and I don't want to look dumb lol

• Winking at a guy is not awkward at all it almost like saying, hi i noticed you :p and when we know we are being noticed we go there
      That's how it works for me :p

• lol ok ill give it a try sometime ;) haha

• sure, if im interested ill approach a guy :P

• No I don't. I wish I was the type if person who could do that but it's just not me

• No I would never rejection hurts too much and I am way too shy do do smething like that.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course they do. They start talking or, like Friday, they walk into your path really obviously with their phone in their hand lol.

• With approaching i mean going to him and saying hi
      Not tricks to make him notice you so he will approach you.

• Yup this happened too in a store once. I walked out. Her mom was obese.

• girls won't approach its our duty to approach cathcing their IOIs which they give to us... they are too insecure to get the feeling of rejection... but they will try to get ur attention in doing so. u will understand they dig u

• A white chix and a latina chix even ask their friends to come and ask meh out for them '-'