Indian girls and south Asian the least open to change?

Why are Indian girls and other brown skin south Asian girls (e.g Pakistani and Bengali) least likely to date and marry outside their race?
People talk about culture differences but even the ones born and raised outside their country still hardly do.

What's wrong with white, latino, black and east Asian men?
Black and Latino men are least likely to be chosen, is it a skin colour thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most likely its because of their parents pressuring them to stick with their own kind or maybe they just don`t wanna date outside their race.

• choc - i believe my case will be an example :)

What Girls Said 7

• I would like to date outside of my race, totally open to it. My parents, however, are not. The guy would have to be fucking PHENOMENAL for me to break away from my family.

• Their parents. The ones who come from very strict traditional families have to go through arranged marriages or get threatened with death or get disowned for an ultimatum.

• simply coz parents dont want someone who isn't following their religion

• Can't speak for every Indian girl but I wouldn't mind dating someone from a different race. As long as I find him attractive and we connect mentally and emotionally, that is.
    And also, not every Indian parent is strict -_- Mine are definitely not.

• Would they accept it though if you wanted to date or marry the darkest skinned man alive?

• It's a culture thing passed down from generation to generation but with time, they will be more open to other races

• In my 20's I was a "good Indian girl" and only dated Indian men - primarily trying to appease my parents. Now, race generally isn't a factor. Add to that my folks have also evolved and realized that its more important the I'm happy with the man I'm with than him just being Indian.

• probably cause their parents are most strict lol

What Guys Said 3

• Actually they're pretty open to dating guys outside of their race, the main reason why they don't is because their parents tell them not to. I have a lot of brown friends and they check out people of other races all the time. One of my friends even goes far enough to say that he prefers white girls over brown girls, because of the parental pressure he gets.

• buddy. its all because of their old fashioned parents who won't allow and on a daily basis they will tell them u need to marry the person whom i arrange and the guy will be older than u. my case classic one. her parents will not accept the guy to be younger than her brother. so she decided not to take forward to her parents... her dad is a cop and old fashioned. she said he won't agree and after knowing for sure he won't agree, i can't take this forward to him and chose to hide her feelings :)

• Oh man, that's kinda harsh. What do u plan to do?

• wished her all the best and walked away

• Really? I mean yeah they generally tend to settle down with people from similar backgrounds (just like everyone else) but I don't think they're averse to dating other dudes.