What does he mean when saying this?

My bf went to a bachelor party and I went to the bachlorrete party last night. The guys just stayed at the guys shop and us girls went to the bar then went to the shop after. When we got home my bf said he wish he would of just stayed home with me instead. Which both the parties were kind of boring and i was tired. Well later on we got on the subject of something and he's like did you know that since we been dating 9 months that the longest we have been away from eachother is 4 days. And that's when he went to canada. We been living together for 7 months. I asked if that was a good or bad thing that we haven't been apart that much. He said it's neither. What does he mean by that?

What Guys Said 1

• Guys say what they mean. It means that its neither a bad or a good thing. It just is.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he means exactly what he said, that it's not a good thing or a bad thing. He was simply stating that you two haven't been apart for more than 4 days. I don't think he meant anything else. He was just stating a fun fact.