This is the girl for me, how do I keep her?

I've been seeing this girl for a month, we are not dating persay; but we are committed to eachother... She says she doesn't like guys who play games, and thinks I'm playing a game if I don't talk to her, but when I text her she isn't very talkative, and seems a little distant lately

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps she may want More from you Now in order to put the 'distance' between you both hooked More at the hip. She may be feeling a bit insecure at times when you don't send messages as Fast or as Often as you should, and this will put a sour ball in her mouth.
    You say you 'committed to each other,' but to me, this needs to go hand in hand with "Official. If you really want to 'keep her,' And Keep her happy and singing, buy her a little something that will symbolize your true feelings, and let the cards Fall where they may from there.
    Good luck.xx

What Girls Said 4

• Treat her like a Princess always and you'll never lose her

• It will be hard if she expects you to do all the work

• Take a leap of faith and ask her "what if I were to ask u out?"

• What exactly does that mean , committed but not dating? It doesn't sound like you're anything to one another

• We are committed to eachother; no other girls, no other guys, we just basically don't have the title... Taking things slow and letting them happen naturally

What Guys Said 1

• do everything you can humanly possible.

• call, text, dinner, lunch, small token gifts, everything! Just dont let fall apart. Even if you have to do all the work (Im in those shoes) and it just crumbled badly...