Girls: is it irrational to start worrying that this girl doesn't like me due to her not replying to this one text message?

This girl I like (90% sure she likes me back) was driving me and some mutual friends home yesterday when her mom called her and was yelling at her a lot for being late. Anyways, I ended up forgetting my leftover pizza in her car, so I texted her saying "I forgot my pizza in your car! It's all yours" but she didn't reply.

I guess there is not much to say back to that, and when I sent it I wasn't expecting a reply, but I tend to over-think things and am now thinking "what if that means she is not interested/doesn't like me".

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes its irrational. If her mom was mad at her, she was probably busy dealing with that at the moment. Plus it was just pizza, like you said, nothing much could be said. It's not like you were asking for it back lol.
    Just start a new conversation today.

What Girls Said 4

• probably she was fighting with her mum and she took her mobile

• Maybe she was fighting with her mother than things escalated when she found the pizza. Or maybe she was too busy eating the pizza you had left. I would maybe text her some time and ask her how she is doing just to make sure all is well.

• Her Mom probably took away her phone..just chill

• You're overreacting and you proabaly know it. Give her some time

What Guys Said 0