GAGers: how long does it take you to fall in love?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• couple months to build it, couple more to question it, couple more to weigh the pros and cons, couple more to accept what i'm feeling lol. a LONG time

• I'm still trying to fall out of love and it's been two years. Maybe I just haven't met someone who can change that or speed it up. He was the first and only man i ever loved thus far.

But now I know.When i love someone i really love them unconditional and limitless. I hope to just only care about him not love him, one day

• i can't fall in love if i dont know what love is :/
    but i get super affectionate after like 6 months.

• I fell in love once and he was a player. Lol it always sucks when your first “love” is a player. Its like beating a dead dog. LOL.. Not all players are hopeless but love? That goes a long way. I used to be a bit on the “hopeless romantic” side but not anymore.. That was 3 years ago :) im a complete free spirit and I just live life and love with all of my heart. As for true love wih a man.. There’s always time for that later hehe :)

• I WILL NEVER GIVE IN!
    :D

• When it's right it's right. There's no time, it just happens. How I knew I was in love with my boyfriend? We had argued and he said he wouldn't talk to me anymore because he knew things were getting too deep and he didn't want to get hurt or hurt me... It was too late though xD we were both dumb for each other <3

• There is no time. Its all feeling

• 2 months of every thing going on really well...

• I've only been in love once, and i felt it was love after about 3 months of being in a relationship with him, i'd known him as a friend before that though for a year. I don't really think there's any set time depends on the person.

• I've never really been in love. I thought I was at one time, but he was a dbag in disguise. One day it'll happen. How long does it take you?

• Time doesn't really exist it's only relative to the person. Therefore, it has to vary between people. I think once I truly understand the person and know almost everything and consider them my best friend. Then I know or think I know I love them

• I'd say maybe 6 months? I've never been in love lol

• I may never fall in love :/

• it can happen over the course of an hour of being together

• Usually a 6 months to a year.

• three to six months...but I don't necessarily express it.

• Not easily. Like a year or more

• haven't fall in love yet :) but i think it takes only few seconds for some people :D

• I don't think I ever really have.

• Almost instantaneously...;O

You look hot in your new avi. A 10!

• A millisecond..

• Probably like 5 months lol I don't know I never been in love 😨😢

• A few months. Most of the people I've fallen for have been attractive friends.

• A really long time. I need to be completely sure before I allow myself to fall for someone

• Before relt'p, 4months with constant communication... during relt'p, always falling in love... after relt'p, it takes 6 months to fall in love again...

• About a month I'm weird for some reason, I fall in love pretty quick.

What Guys Said 11

• I wouldn't say I "fall in love", but I do become curious about someone over the course of time.

• Usually, it's months before I'll let myself see it. With my last girlfriend, I fell in love with her last summer and we didn't start dating until the fall.

• For me the passionate love can be pretty fast if I really like her. That can change fast too though

• when I feel magic...

• I fell in love a few times. It took less than a month. Love makes everything else 10x better.

• Only time I've been in love it took me 2 years of knowing her, 6 months of being close friends, and 2 weeks of dating.

• Falling into true love is like a inflating a balloon, it takes time and effort... but ultimately it'll either slowly deflate or bust with a bang - either way, it's all bollocks.

• If she's hot then its love at first site.

• It happens with me really fast. I can't help it. Fuck love

• I don't know as I've never fallen in love before.

• A few weeks.