Girls: what's the cheapest restaurant you'd be willing to go to on a first date?

Guys: what's the most expensive restaurant you'd be willing to take a girl to on a first date.

0|1
27|1

Most Helpful Girl

• McDonald's yo :D

1|1
    0|0
    • I would even consider dating you harakiri

• Show All
    • Hahahahahahaha I'm not that bad yet llorandooooo...give me another day or two :p

• Ok a few more days, and keep up the good work, your getting their.

What Girls Said 26

• Coffee or ice cream place would be pretty cheap. I wouldn't mind either of those. Really, I wouldn't mind just sitting in the park eating nothing.

However I wouldn't be impressed if he tried to take me to a fast food restaurant. It's fine in a relationship, but on a first date it's just super tacky.

0|1
    0|0
  • id take us to a supermarket buy a tub of blueberry black berry peach or mint chocolate chip frozen yogurt some plastic spoons eat it in a tree. give the left overs to eager homeless person and their dog-unlss there's chocolate in it- possibly stay for a chat, if they like.

I've done this.

that runs around 7.50$ all together plus makes someone else happy.

I don't see a reason to spend much more than that, but if he REALLY wanted me to, i would ;p

but i wouldn't spend more than 50$ as a treat no more than once a month, on food. its the principal of the thing. i think its a waste id rather see a concert or do something active. wecan cook for less home.

0|1
    0|0
  • Taco Bell: gotta get my dang quesa-dill-uh! actually i wouldn't mind mickey D's if i really liked the guy.

0|1
    1|0
  • Buy me a stick of Khlav Kalash and a can of crab juice, and my panties are on the floor.

tstogame.files.wordpress.com/.../...alash-blog.png

0|3
    0|0
    • Need to take notes

• Show All
    • It is when your sleep deprived.

• I don't even have that excuse...

• I've had mcdonalds for a date and a happy meal for birthday.
    im easily pleased.

1|1
    0|0
  • Anywhere idc, unless it was like some important date and he was going to propose or something i definitely wouldn't want that to happen in McDonalds!

0|1
    0|0
  • if i'm going on a date with a guy, chances are i like him.. so i really don't care what restaurant we go to.
    but i'd rather not go to a restaurant on the first date.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care as long as I eat and it not on a continuous basis

0|1
    0|0
    • So you don't care as long as you eat, so you wouldn't mind if a guy took you to a restaurant's dumpster, and the both of you dumpster dived for your meal.

• Show All
    • You said you don't care as long as you eat =P.

• Haha
      I will not entertain your madness

• Like Panera or froyo

0|1
    0|0
  • Anywhere really. Even if it was a fancy restaurant, I'd find the cheapest thing on the menu. I don't like when people buy me things, however, if you're trying to impress me on one of the first couple dates, not being too cheap would be a plus.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a hopeless romantic... I would take my man on a scenic lookout and have a picnic there :) I look for the quality, not the price

0|1
    0|0
  • ummm 7-11 ?

0|1
    0|0
  • Hotdog vendor on the sidewalk.

0|1
    0|0
  • McD!!! Or KFC :)

0|1
    0|0
  • To go get some ice cream or something :)

0|1
    1|0
  • Tim Hortons, it's cheaper than McDonalds

0|1
    1|0
  • cafe works better than any fancy restaurant.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care. I'm easy to please.

0|1
    0|0
  • For a date? Panera...I would not be happy if a guy tried taking me to a fast food chain on a first date.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sadly my panties dropped for a second cup date, didn't even get a muffin either :(

0|1
    0|0
  • anything, as long as it's NOT Mcdonald's, A&W or KFC :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm McDonalds or Taco place? :)

0|1
    0|0
  • McDonalds lol

I really wouldn't care, i fuckin love Mc

0|1
    0|0
  • Wendy's lol

0|1
    1|0
  • As long as it's not fast food it's fine

Even if it was fast food I would still be ok. Just because he doesn't make a lot of money doesn't mean he's not worth dating

0|1
    0|0
  • Any place like Mcdonalds, wendys, or ect. Unless you mean as cheapest as gettting a table outback of the restuarant and eating spheghetti like in the movie Lady and the tramp. lol jk

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1