Girls: what's the cheapest restaurant you'd be willing to go to on a first date?

Guys: what's the most expensive restaurant you'd be willing to take a girl to on a first date.

Most Helpful Girl

• McDonald's yo :D

• I would even consider dating you harakiri

• Hahahahahahaha I'm not that bad yet llorandooooo...give me another day or two :p

• Ok a few more days, and keep up the good work, your getting their.

What Girls Said 26

• Coffee or ice cream place would be pretty cheap. I wouldn't mind either of those. Really, I wouldn't mind just sitting in the park eating nothing.

However I wouldn't be impressed if he tried to take me to a fast food restaurant. It's fine in a relationship, but on a first date it's just super tacky.

• id take us to a supermarket buy a tub of blueberry black berry peach or mint chocolate chip frozen yogurt some plastic spoons eat it in a tree. give the left overs to eager homeless person and their dog-unlss there's chocolate in it- possibly stay for a chat, if they like.

I've done this.

that runs around 7.50$ all together plus makes someone else happy.

I don't see a reason to spend much more than that, but if he REALLY wanted me to, i would ;p

but i wouldn't spend more than 50$ as a treat no more than once a month, on food. its the principal of the thing. i think its a waste id rather see a concert or do something active. wecan cook for less home.

• Taco Bell: gotta get my dang quesa-dill-uh! actually i wouldn't mind mickey D's if i really liked the guy.

• Buy me a stick of Khlav Kalash and a can of crab juice, and my panties are on the floor.

tstogame.files.wordpress.com/.../...alash-blog.png

• Need to take notes

• It is when your sleep deprived.

• I don't even have that excuse...

• I've had mcdonalds for a date and a happy meal for birthday.
    im easily pleased.

• Anywhere idc, unless it was like some important date and he was going to propose or something i definitely wouldn't want that to happen in McDonalds!

• if i'm going on a date with a guy, chances are i like him.. so i really don't care what restaurant we go to.
    but i'd rather not go to a restaurant on the first date.

• I don't care as long as I eat and it not on a continuous basis

• So you don't care as long as you eat, so you wouldn't mind if a guy took you to a restaurant's dumpster, and the both of you dumpster dived for your meal.

• You said you don't care as long as you eat =P.

• Haha
      I will not entertain your madness

• Like Panera or froyo

• Anywhere really. Even if it was a fancy restaurant, I'd find the cheapest thing on the menu. I don't like when people buy me things, however, if you're trying to impress me on one of the first couple dates, not being too cheap would be a plus.

• I am a hopeless romantic... I would take my man on a scenic lookout and have a picnic there :) I look for the quality, not the price

• ummm 7-11 ?

• Hotdog vendor on the sidewalk.

• McD!!! Or KFC :)

• To go get some ice cream or something :)

• Tim Hortons, it's cheaper than McDonalds

• cafe works better than any fancy restaurant.

• I wouldn't care. I'm easy to please.

• For a date? Panera...I would not be happy if a guy tried taking me to a fast food chain on a first date.

• Sadly my panties dropped for a second cup date, didn't even get a muffin either :(

• anything, as long as it's NOT Mcdonald's, A&W or KFC :P

• Hmm McDonalds or Taco place? :)

• McDonalds lol

I really wouldn't care, i fuckin love Mc

• Wendy's lol

• As long as it's not fast food it's fine

Even if it was fast food I would still be ok. Just because he doesn't make a lot of money doesn't mean he's not worth dating

• Any place like Mcdonalds, wendys, or ect. Unless you mean as cheapest as gettting a table outback of the restuarant and eating spheghetti like in the movie Lady and the tramp. lol jk

What Guys Said 1