What is lamest date you would be happy to have with the boy/girl of your dreams?

What is LAMEST date you would be happy to have with the boy/girl of your dreams?

Most Helpful Girl

• sitting on a piece of cardboard staring at grass for 5 hours:)

• Sounds awesome lol

• I mean, would you really want to be with someone who wouldn't risk a bladder exploding? I wouldn't. Just seems kinda wishy washy to me :)

• Yah no way. :)

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 6

• Watching something similar to "The Notebook" at the movie theater.

• I find movie dates lame. What is the point of it if you have to stay quiet for 2 hours? HOW do you get to know someone that way? I mean right?

• bc you're attracted to them. you get to sit next to them for a definite amount of time with no interruptions no expectations and no possibility of any miscommunication.

for people who get really affected physically and like the feeing and or are very shy when into someone it can be quite helpful.

you are safe from saying something really dumb out of nervousness, until you are better adjusted to their presence.

you're building up a resistance before yo make a fool out of yourself. plus in my opinion it feels good just to tae in the energy of the person you're attracted to.

but yeah if conversation is what you want, its a waste. i think there's other ways to talk. get an impression of someone though.

• attending a pancake dinner/fundraiser for the local Rotary club. It would just be for the pancakes.

• Volunteering at the city dump and then eating at McD's.

• A sports date, as I don't like watching sports.

• Probably a rap concert but that would be ify

• I wouldn't be happy with a lame date. If it's lame, I'm leaving.