She cheated with me, is she gonna cheat on me?

Met her when I was abroad (she lives abroad), she had a boyfriend for 3 years when I met her.

They had long distance relationship and they didn't see each other for 5 weeks at a time.

I didn't know she had a boyfriend, my friend was hitting on her friend and I was hitting on her.

I hit on her hard. I tried anything in my power to kiss her. She didn't let me, to be honest, she did let me dance close with her and kissing her neck and stuff like that.

Finally, she told me she has a boyfriend (which I suspected when I met her too).

I asked her questions about their relationship and I could sense it wasn't it ("do you love him?" -"well..." "Then you don't love him! Why are you still with him?")

I made a stupid bet with her that they will break up soon. In the beginning she didn't give me her number but eventually she agreed to give it to me.

I felt I got so attached to her, and really told her she is the girl of my dreams (I really meant that). I almost cried that night.

She says she couldn't get me out of her head and few days later (and here's the problematic part) she asked me out (while I was still abroad).

We went out, still no making out, but a lot of getting turned on and stuff.

We split.
We kept constant touch in WhatsApp.

Two months later they break up, she told me I was right.

Few months later we meet again, starting our love story, I love her more than anything in my life, and she says she loves me very much too. She says she always felt like she's the one less into the relationship, but now she doesn't feel that way.

I really think she's the girl of my dreams, perfect in any way, my heart beats just when I look at her. And I was what some may call a "player".

But I can't get rid of this feeling of "you gotta be careful" because of the way we met... Its hard for me to feel that with a girl I love this much... Its not a "pickup".

What if she meets someone else and goes along with him, I'll feel like hell.

I don't think she'll cheat in the classical form of the word...

The thing I'm scared of is she'll just fall in-love with someone else at the same time I feel like I wanna be with her forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey :) How are you going?

I am reading your post while putting myself in your girls shoes. I don't suspect that she will cheat on you because you seem like a really nice guy who is showering her with attention and you love her. Many women cheat because of 3 reasons:

- Their men don't spend time with them.
    - Their men don't make them feel beautiful
    - Their men don't take the time to make a connection with them

Obviously you are doing all of the above and since your lady had a long distance relationship with her man in which they didn't see each other for 5 weeks, obviously she felt that he may have cheated on her as well..

I dont think she is going to do the same with you. Just keep doing what you are doing and she will fall in love with you. I mean, she hesitated at first with you so that is a good sign.

A lot of successful relionships came from the person cheating on their partners with the partner who they have a good relationship now.

You have to ask yourself. Do you trust her? Is she trust worthy? My advice is to maybe do some "tests" to find her true nature. Something like getting your hot friend to hit on her :)

Good luck.

What Girls Said 18

• People cheat because their relationship is lacking something, so they seek it elsewhere.. just because she cheated on him doesn't mean she'll cheat on you.

Maybe the guy stopped making effort in the relationship because he got comfortable after a while & she felt neglected.. Who knows.. But relationships take work & effort, if you always make effort & the still ends up cheating.. Then maybe you two weren't as compatible as you originally thought.

Instead of worrying what could/may/may not happen, put that effort toward making her feel important to you, and enjoy each day with her without any fear of the unknown.

Good luck!

• Yeah, and if you can't see that you're foolishly blindly in love. Take off your rose tinted glasses and look at the obvious logical facts from what you just wrote. Trust will never be in this relationship fully, and it's doomed right from the get-go. But have fun trying to prove me wrong, because I don't think you're strong enough to overcome your infatuation in this...

• Who knows maybe

• Yes. A cheaters a cheater. The tendency will always be there

• But saying that she first breaks up with me, and then goes with someone else, its not really cheating is it?

• I don't think she will cheat on you unless you neglect her. If she loves you very much and get what she wants from you then she will be ok.

• I'm a strong believer in "if she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you".. It's very true. Just be very careful and have fun, but don't get caught off guard. Good luck

• Don't stay with.. If she would cheat on her boyfriend she's gonna cheat on you

• Once a cheater, always a cheater

• You got yourself in a pickle lol if she does with you she can do it again with someone else

• Once a cheater always a cheater

• She might or she might not. But remember if she was willing to cheat on her other bf with you, what makes you think she wouldn't do the same.

• You can't be too sure because she might actually have changed after meeting you but then again maybe not that's a tough situation

• I personally if you have cheated then your more likely to cheat again

• No shit she will. She fucking left a dude for another dude when she was with that one dude for 3 years. And u think she woulnt do it again? Especially with a person shes been with for a shorter amount of time?

• Usually one a cheater always a cheater... Not gonna lie. That might sound mean but it's the truth

• If she can cheat with you then she can cheat on you. That's the problem with cheaters, you can't ever trust them

• "If you cheat WITH me, you will cheat ON me" is the saying.

She has already crossed a line she should have had the strength and decency not to cross. And you also knew better.

If she decides to break-up (not cheat) with you, well, that happens in all relationships whether a partner has a history of being a cheater or not. It's called life.

• Honestly... it's very likely.
    You know she's capable (emotionally) of crossing that line, so you know if she meets someone else she likes, she won't have much trouble going for it.

I'm scared of her falling in-love with someone else even while our relationship feels perfect (to me)...

• Well no, that's not cheating... that's leaving you for someone else.
      If someone has a habit of constantly doing that, it's likely they'll continue.
      BUT, there are always exceptions... we don't know her or you guys' relationship... what do you think?

• I'm having trouble letting this thought go... it makes me feel like I'm a weak person (a loser).

Think about it, a guy who never cared for a girl that much, a "player" dating tons of girls, always having to think if it's the right one. That always knew that being afraid for a girl is coming from a place of weakness.

But now, this girl really holds my heart in her hands. Trying to mentally step back just ruins the feeling for me but getting any closer makes me feel like I might burn so hard that I'll become a monk.

What Guys Said 2

• Eeee-yeap.

• Once a cheater always a cheater. It's not so much a rule but a general observation. You don't cheat on your SO by accident, it's a conscious decision to lie and deceive.