Why do guys stay stuck on their first love?

Once it ends they end up becoming cheaters. They don't let know other woman get close to their heart ever again. Not even their wives.

Most Helpful Guy

• that is true in many cases, personally i have never been like that. i only get in a new relationship once i am fully ready to be, its like a reset button, i am not gonna make someone pay for what others have done to me that is just immature. however i can see how some guys might be so afraid or paranoid of getting hurt again that they just can't help it. I don't know how everyone else sees it but i believe that in reality guys end up getting more attached when they are really in love, than the girls.

What Guys Said 4

• You spelled "why do people stay stuck on their first love" wrong. I'd say it's pretty universal.

Besides that, I think a lot of people look back in fondness of their first relationships.

And in that case, I recommend a rather bad first relationship, like I had. From then on, every relationship feels like a blessing.

• You are speaking from experience so many statements that are wrong with that i don't even know where to begin.

• First of ANYTHING is the most difficult to forget and almost becomes benchmark for future comparisons.

• I'm not sure if that is true throughout the majority of guys...

What Girls Said 1

• Really?I have never heard of that one to be totally honest with you.