Am I cute? Say you really like my personality would you date me?

My profile pic is me on the left. Say you knew me well and liked my personality would you go out with me?

In the new picture I'm on the far right.
I'm 13 by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem like a cute girl. If I actually knew you and enjoyed your personality like you stated, good chance is I'd ask you out on a date.

What Guys Said 8

• You are ENTIRELY too young. I would not even consider dating you. I would help you with your math homework.

• If you weren't somewhere close to my daughter's age I'd jump at going out with you lol - honest, you are sweet & cute :)

• too youngggggggggggggggggggg

• no. you seem you need to grow till you look attractive to me. I think you got potential to evolve into a good looking gal in age 17-19. fact that you're you don't need to rush things at all. just chill and if a guy wants you it will just happen. I think you need more sleep cause you got as much eye circles as I have in my age

• I feel sad this little girl worries about these things.

• It's hard to tell the pic is blurry.

• You look like you will be a beautiful women one day.

I'm so scared of ever having kids if they want to date with 13 haha

What Girls Said 1

• You are adorable, but its not appropriate to ask that here, considering mostly Everyone here is really too old to look or comment on this subject