How would you react if you were dating someone for awhile and find a voodoo doll of yourself with tacks stuck in it in his/her room?

So you have been dating this person for awhile and you finally go to their place and find a voodoo doll that looks incredibly similar to yourself and has tacks stuck in it.

How would you react to this?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• RUN FOREST RUN!!

• I would poison his tomato soup. THAT IS THE ANSWER.

• My God! It could be very exciting! He did a voodoo doll for me? How cute ^_^

• That would really creep me out, I think I would break up with the person. Lol

• I would find it weird...

• would you leave him?

• interesting, most girls would just up an run from a person like this immediately lol

• Yea, probably...

• Run. Run fast. Run far

• "...you got one of Miley Cyrus by any chance? These tacks belong into HER twerking ass, you know".

• I'd be afraid and run. O_O

• I would run away as far as I can

• I'll do the whole it's not you it's me break up and report him to someone and run for my life

What Guys Said 5

• Remove the tacks.

Replace tacks by putting a wooden paddle in the figurine's hand.

Use paddle to punish her.

• No choice.

The authorities would never find her body.

The voodoo doll would go in a locked safe.

• I'll steal that voodoo doll first cause I won't ever want my GF to do some magic and keep control on me totally ! hahaxD >_< Lols

• Kick her to the curb, that's a little to weird and evil.

• I'd take that as a sign from God and get the hell outta Dodge! Don't forget to take the doll with you on your way, and DON'T GO BACK THERE!!