I need opinions from both sides!?

Good morning everyone, I have a dilemma. Last night I had a chance to have sex with a woman I liked and date...(don't know if we still are). Ok it started off great we met at her house then went to olive garden. She was telling me how bad work was and a few other conversations. We then went to the cinema but it was jampacked so we went to her house. (Her family was sooo cool to leave the house to let us alone!) 1/2 way Into zombiland she was telling me how her feet were killing so I gave hera foot massage (guys she melted like butter!) Well I might as well describe her she's 5'3 130 pounds got some muscle and a little bit of a washboard lol jk. But thin and toned she's got dd breast size 4in pants size 8 feet she wears toe rings too lol. So after that she asked to go to bed with her ok im thinking (wow and its just the 8th date!) So we kiss and tease etc. Then she went to the bathroom comes out nude. (God she looks good!) I get a phone call so I took it to the bathroom I look on the floor and omg her underwear had SHIT STAINS AND STUNK TOO!! I GOT SICK! so I got off the phone and told her sorry babe I g2g she asked why and I said i'll tell you after. I couldn't get that image of her underwear out of my head!!! Later she calls me upset saying I CALLED YOUR SISTER, YOUR MOM THEY SAID ALL IS WELL SO WHY'D YOU LEAVE? So I told her how grossed out I was seeing her shit stained underwear that stunk...she was silent then hung up the phone...are we done?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, very possibly. That was kind of a crude way of putting it. I mean sometimes that happens, I understand what you are saying but you could have just told her a little white lie and said you got a phone call that you had to leave for, then maybe the next time you went over there in that predicament see if it happens again. Sorry to say but that would gross me out as well. Next time dont be so crude about it.

What Girls Said 2

• I would have bolted the minute I saw she wears toe rings.

• Whats wrong with toe rings?

• lol I'm just not a fan. They're too 90s.

• Toe rings are HOT! Totally sexy. When I see a girl wearing them, I dream about sucking her pretty toes and trying to suck her toe rings off.

• Omg...

It's not ur fault you were grossed out because anyone would be utterly disgusted by that lol. Best bet is to move on, both of you. Unless you wanna stay together with that disturbing memory :/ Lol

What Guys Said 3

• Haha
    Wow lol

Y'all are done. Move on, for both of y'all's sake.

• You should be.

• You shouldn't of told her that. That's probably going to make her feel hugely embarrassed.

Why couldn't you of just not cared about. I know it's not ideal lol. But fuk it it's not the end of the world.

• Lol if that happened to you maybe you'd say something different :)

• How do you know it hasn't :) . Lol, nah it b hasn't but he could have white lied instead of telling her.