How do you tell him how you feel when you can't find the words?

I really like this guy and he likes me too, but feelings have gotten more serious. He makes me feel all of the good emotions that I could ever think of and hope to feel, but I don't know how to put them into words. I've never been good at it. I really want to try though so he can understand. After being through hell with my narcissistic ex, this guy is a saving grace. I don't want to say that I love him yet, but I do adore him. I hope someone can help! Thanks, GaGers!

Most Helpful Girl

• You are both going at a Great rate a the moment, nursing and nurturing what you have started. And it is becoming 'more serious' with getting to Know one another and a splendid spark of chemistry has been ignited.
    However, with words, and the wrong Ones, could create a sour note. He may Suddenly Grow cold duck feet and wander quickly back into the murky waters. Guys today are different from yesterday's, and if They don't somehow do this 'Initiating,' they Can Easily and Mysteriously get turned off quickly. You Don't want That Nor to ruin the beautiful bond you've got sizzling here. It's still at the tedious tender stage.
    For now, allow your actions to speak louder than your words. You have found an angel compared to the last demon, and Possibly a potential partner as well. I do believe that with time and with 'body language,' he will let you Know, in a Serious serenade, that You are His 'Amazing Grace,' and he would like to take things to the next level.
    Good luck, good work, sweetie.xx

• Thank you! He has already hinted to me on multiple occasions on his feelings and has told me multiple times that i am so different from his ex (In a very good way. She was apparently a whore.) He's also tried to make our status official. I declined since we still have to make sure we are on the same page and he's still hanging in there. :) He is very persistent while respecting my wishes. I hope that things can workout smoothly! Thank you for the lengthy and very helpful answer <3

• You are doing everything Right, being this challenging apple at the top of the tree, which is Making him want you even more. When you are ready to go further, you both can talk about this again. And since you have told me this about Him making a move, you can let him know in a subtle way he is special. Thanks for more info, and you are so welcome... I wish you both the very best. I think you deserve some happiness with being perfect soul mates this time around.xx

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes it's easier to say what he makes you feel like doing instead of how he makes you feel :)

• You hire out people like me.

• Very easy.Through your actions and Your eyes...

What Girls Said 0