Why do women think they are better than me that they won't date me?

And don't say confidence because that's a crock. It has to be something else

Most Helpful Girl

• It is confidence. You need charm to attract those girls

• Confidence is so vague. What is it?

• if I could figure it out I wouldn't be asking on here

• that's why you should socialize for REAL :) not ask on public forums... one day you will get the answer yourself.

Confidence isn't something to be defined, it's to be felt and realized from within!

What Girls Said 11

• Maybe its the way you take offense to everything people say. not everyone is out to get you, yknow. Lighten up some.

• what are you talking about

• that sounds like you're in cahoots

• Oh my god I'm done. Its like you only read two words out of every paragraph and choose those to form your opinion on.

• They don't really know you. Try being yourself.

• They hate me because I'm shy

• It's amazing how you think someone is on your side but they really are not

• Idk. But being shy it's a very hard state of mind. People who's shy give off confusing signals, in retrospective you gotta give the other person some slack, especially if they are not shy, or at least put aside their fears in attempt to pursue you. But all you have to speak for is saying your shy?
      That's un fair. I'd assume not everybody can recognize a introverted person in most cases. And there are women who are willing to work with men , but like I said only if they are met half way. You have to expect this I think. How is she suppose to know if you experience some kind of anxiety towards women if she doesn't know you? Ask yourself what advice would you give someone in your situation?
      What can you do to let her know your Interested.
      I don't get how you expect something for nothing, Pretty much. I don't think it has nothing to do with a person thinking they are better than you. U friend zone coz ur shy, so women think ur not interested. They move on.

• Maybe you are trying to date the wrong kind of woman, and this is sad but true woman are shallower than men, but there are some girls out there that are humble and down to earth, you justt have to find them and ones who aren't taken

• I've been looking for 18 years. They don't exist

• I don't think women are shallower than men, I've met some shockingly shallow men in my time

• I am one of those few girls that dont care about a guys looks, and to misscocobutter, i am not saying men aren't shallow because i have met some, but there are not nearly as many shallow men, as i have woman

• If a woman won't date you she doesn't like you. Probably has something to do with you and not the women. Don't demonize women cause they don't like you romantically. I'm sick of guys whining about not getting dates and saying there's something wrong with women

• I agree with this; the guy should focus on making himself better instead kf blaming others

• Because everyone has a type they like, just because you aren't a girls type doesn't mean she thinks she's better than you...

• They think I'm not good enough for them :(

• Yes you do.. we all want to be accepted. We're human

• You're wrong, I've accepted that some people don't find me attractive, and it honestly doesn't bother me

• What do you mean "better than you"?

• Too attractive to date me.

• I'm coasting has done enough damage don't encourage him to do more

• I have responded, look closer. And stop commenting here, it's annoying.

• They probably have a superiority complex. Those people think they're better than everybody. Or they're not attracted to you.

• There's no way they aren't attracted to me. I think I'm a good looking guy.

• how am I being unpleasant

• I just said what I think and then you gave me that answer...

• I'm sure not all women think they are better than you, you can't generalise a whole gender. There are millions of women in the planet maybe you are going after the wrong ones

• I don't go after them cuz I'm shy but they never hit on me. Look how maskedinsanity says I'm unattractive

• No that's nor what I'm saying at all. But you, me and everyone else who is alone at this moment need to accept it for now, we only have this moment, whether we like it or not. Who knows what the future holds for any of us

• My future is no good

• Maybe you're depressed and your self loathing is driving everyone away.

• They don't know that

• I'm not selfish like that

• Stop making excuses. It's not selfish - it's selfish to expect someone to swoop in and solve your problems.

• Date a fat girl.. Lose weight..

• Who said I'm fat?

• Uh ok lol

• Uh ok lol

What Guys Said 15

• Women over the years tend to have self entitlement issues but also struggle with what they want. They want a dominant guy, who is also submissive. They want a "successful guy" but they really mean a "high earning guy who also has a brag-worthy job title. They tend to seek "Mr. Perfect" and it causes them to stay single forever.

• Very true. . Thank you

• Or they want the man who makes the salary of someone who works 60 hours a week while not working even 20 hours a week. They want someone who is driven and talented who at the same time does not practice his talent.

They want a man who is tall with muscles and then not having too much muscles at the same time.

They want a man with the fashion sense of a gay man but at the same time is dirty and rugged.

• Oh yea... and the same time issues apply with the muscles too because they want a muscular man but once he wants to go to the gym to work on the physique she loves so much she flips out and claims he lives in the gym and is a "gym rat."

• You might want to calm down and get the chip off your shoulder. You sound like you are over sensitive. It could also be your approach. If you come off as a self centered douche then most girls are not going to talk to you. Ease up on the throttle and take it easy.

• What are you talking about

• You sound like an over sensitive kid. The girls won't date me, why do they think they are better than me. Well it could be you need to calm down when you talk to the woman, and you need to stop acting like someone is doing you wrong. If a woman is not interested in you, she is not interested in you. It happens. Such is life. move on.

• i totally agree

• The reason they won't date is something else, not your Looks...

I saw responses to these questions, you seem to have very minimal social skills, almost tending to zero. Don't take it offensively, I am only trying to help you.
    I see you are not agreeing to anybody's advice and simply arguing or too opinionated on your own decisions. If that is the case, why would you ask a question on a public forum? What is the point?

I think these are the primary reasons why a girl won't date you. They are not better than you, you are just worse than 99.9% guys out there. You have to socialize and try to be more accepting of other's opinions and advise.

Hope this helps!

• I'm not saying there aren't a lot of shallow women out there , but you should be able to find 1 out of 100 that are at least worth dating.

A lot of it could be your approach even that slick little flirting you where trying with jellybean the other night wasn't so great

• I wasn't flirting with her. I may have paid her a genuine compliment but that's it

• If you think that ALL women believe they are inherently better than you, then you have an issue with confidence or you're just bitter toward women. And in either case, women can sniff that on you from a mile away, which in turn keeps them away, thus making your problem cyclical.

• It's not fault I'm shy

• I agree that it's not your fault that you're shy. But it is your responsibility to take the necessary steps to change that.

Just think of it this way...you have the power to change this. If you can embrace this fact then you'll be able to conquer and it'll actually be an empowering for you.

• 100% Agreed women and girls are shallow. Their taught from day one never settle for less when you can upgrade to someone better. But guys are taught take what life hands you and learn to deal with it. I've said it once and I'll keep saying it even fat ugly girls think their entitled to a hot super model BF. I also agree confidence is a load of crock. I can come off as a confident, happy guy and still get rejected. The girl can be a 3 or a 7 which is slightly above average but not hot. I'm gonna get a lot of hate but I don't care what people think or say about me anymore. I stopped caring years ago.

• My sister is the same way. Her bf and her dated a good while. Before they met he had a weed charge against him. So at sometime he had to go away for 3 months to serve his time. No big deal and she knew it the entire time. The dude was a decent guy. Good family and so on. The system even offered to put him in a training program to build cars when he got out. She lead him on for years. 2 days before he left she went off and got a new BF. And since then let herself go. The new dude constantly works out, drinks shakes and so on. His family spoils him rotten. So now she's the fattest girl in the family with a model like man. She has no skills, no education. yet they are getting married. I on the other hand have many skills. I play guitar ( good ). I design stuff and I'm in great shape. And every relationship I had the women who were average and below all got up and left. Even if the men were abusive they were still chosen over me. On even made my ex get an abortion 3 times now.

• Look at yourself honestly and ask yourself, do i have a job? Do I have stable income? Do I own a house? Do I present myself well?

• Great career check, good pay, check , own house, check, present myself well, check. did I leave something off?

• Nope must be something else then

• It might be your attitude.

• Your breath.

• Buy a thai bride

• Welcome to life.

There will ALWAYS be a man who is better than you. Unlike Men we can't jump to the next Better thing without some grand thing to make them want us. Like being famous and so on. But women will always be able to jump up and leave you. They don't need skills, education and so on. They can be a waitress and men will gladly hand them a new life, place to live on a dime. Unless she has no where to go, or a personality that prevents her from being secure enough with herself she will look to upgrade. it's a fact of life. Even if that "upgrade" is her finding a new job and she won't need you anymore.

"Love" is nothing to women, Because like I said unless they are on the rock bottom ugly. They will have plenty of newer more well off men to offer that love introducing themselves on a daily basis. Like someone else said and I will put in my own words.

"Duty" and "honor" will NEVER, NEVER mean the same things they do to a man as they do a woman. And by Man and Woman I mean the morals we are raised on that defines those qualities in the Majority of us. Men have this Moral code shoved into us all our lives. Super Heroes, Warriors. It's our Duty to provide and save the day and to take a bullet than turn our backs. Women are taught to replace. " Plenty of fish in the sea" and so on. One moment her life is Sworn to you, The net it "wasn't meant to be". Reality is tough and Boys have Reality thrust upon them when they are 5. We put a cape on. Jump off a chair and hit the ground. " Suck it up" Women tell us. " Your a strong man" women tell us. Women will spend their entire youth in a "party". Sweet 16, 21, baby shower and so on. Everything is a party until they hit 30 years old. And realize they are no longer as special as they thought. The new girls are getting all the attention. Then these women go off and hitch up with a man and have a family. Having their cake and eating it to. Cont.

• And this is helping me with my situation how?

• It is when I'm not gay

• Oops wrong one

• No offense man but you sound abrasive and unpleasant. How DO YOU know they think "they are better than you". You don't know for sure do you?

• Some people never point the finger at themselves - it's not that they think they're better, there might be something in HIS attitude or outlook that's driving women away. Any women in his age range are mostly reasonable and simply want a decent man who will treat them well. However, they WILL run if they see red flags.

• What red flags have I shown? You are assuming without even knowing me