If you've never been asked out at 17?

I've never been asked out and I'm almost 18. Not even to a dance or prom last year. I Just feel like I'm ugly or something because no girls have never been asked out before like me. Guys don't really even bother flirting with me well some do but they're all douchebags and I am not interested in them. I don't know why they don't ask me out or flirt with me like they do with other girls. They look at me and I look back like we make eye contact but they never come up to me to talk /:

Most Helpful Guy

• you act disinterested to the guys who DO talk to you, but complain that no guy asks you out..ok...

but they're dbags, understandable, I'd avoid them too.

So, let's use some laws of deduction. guys who aren't dbags aren't gonna just talk to some girl who just looks at them. If you want some of the guys who dont hit on you, maybe you should do more than just make eye contact? You know, like try talking to them?

The vibe you give off is a lot more telling than your looks. Even in high school, the most important thing in life.

What Guys Said 3

• I've seen this question so many times on here. I wouldn't worry about it. You're still pretty young

• Dont worry the boys will come

• Girls only date good looking guys. Proving its 100x easier being a girl and dating then it is being a guy.

What Girls Said 5

• Sweetie, i was in your same situation not long ago. Don't worry about the other guys. there's going to be one guy that will notice you (and has probably been interested in you for awhile) that will step up and be the One for you.

• how would you describe yourself?

• Smile more. Don't make that stuck up face. I'm not saying you do but just in case you do or you don't notice it cause guys don't wanna try and to talk to stuck up girls I know cause my friend is pretty but she has that stank face.lol..so yea :)

• Dont worry about it.

• Your life is just beginning girl, don't feel bad about it..its like just starting no doubt about it. Plus high school things never really work out so don't set yourself for things that won't workout. I think for a change you should probably ask out someone just to hangout you know.