Is this too direct?

Would it be too direct to tell my coworker who I've had a crush on for awhile,"You know I like you, right?" Just like when we get a chance alone...

Most Helpful Girl

• Does it seem like she likes you? If it does then go for it. If she doesn't then just keep it to yourself

• Pretty sure she likes me. She always tries to make me smile. She will try to sneak up on me sometimes.

• Okay..you want the full story...
      We started working together 4 years ago. We quickly became friends. Over the next year or so our friendship grew. We started spending time together outside of work. Last year I started seeing her in a new (more than friendly) light. And pretty sure she has been looking at me the same way. We talk any chance we get. Look at cute older couples and laugh and go "aww". I am fairly confident she likes me, I just haven't made it clear to her that I am interested to see where a relationship could go.

• And I know there is no way to know without putting myself out there

What Girls Said 6

• id like that a lot. youd make my day and id probably start crushing on you.

• Do it. It sounds so cute. And like the beginning of a darling little story.

• And update so that I can vicariously live through you. THANKS.

• I would love that if someone said that to me, they just tell me they have a girlfriend usually. Lol

• Well hint it to her just to come off as smooth. Like, tell her things you like about her and compliment her and when you feel she's responding the way you want then you can drop that bomb

• That's fine, in my opinion. It's great when a guy has the confidence to be direct like that.

• I wouldn't say it like that, but definitely let her know you do.

What Guys Said 0