She Asked Me Out To The Movies?

SO..
There is This Girl That i have known and liked for about 4 months now and she had asked me out to the Movies. But I have never told her. I do not know if this is a date or not and I really do not know what to do as I have never been in a relationship. Some of my friends think that she might be interested in me because they see us chatting, Texting often. Plus, She even asked if we can meetup everyday in the morning.How can I know if this is a Date or just a "Hang Out". And If it is.. What Do I do?
Should I reject? And I really look forward to having a relationship with her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do it. I don't even understand why you''re confused.

What Girls Said 2

• Even if it is a "hang out", you can go out and change the vibe to a date :). You can ask her out on another date after the movie even :P

• Dude she's into you what more hints can you want..haha..take it as a date but if only if she gives you flirting signs don't reject

What Guys Said 2

• Why do u even ask "Should i reject" when u said it urself that ur looken forward to havin' a relationship with her lol...silly people x)

• You assume it's a date, and let her correct you if it's not.

When you get together, try to give her a quick kiss hello. See how she reacts. That sort of thing.