She sent me this text after it was over...?

It's not that I don't like you, I do but like I said, it's not at the same level u like me and I'm sorry If I was leading you on. I truly am. I still wanted you and it's wrong to like two guys at the same time I'm sorry. I really am.

She also said this "And it's not that I wanted to be a ***** and keep it from you. I don't like to hurt you and I did want you and I guess I thought it was ok since I wasn't seeing anyone. I'm sorry that was selfish."

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone stolen her heart. The truth hurt but its what it is >.>

What Girls Said 5

• She needs to figure it out, let her have her space and at the same time... enjoy yours. She'll see that you can have a good time with out her and she'll want you back.

• yup, keyspirits is right. someone else got her. but there's billions of people in this world and you'll get someone special.

• So what's wrong with that, just let her go.

• She wants you back, maybe the relationship with the other guy was not successful so she realize how important you are to her.

• It clearly means she likes you and this other guy but she chose the other guy because she can't have you both at same time (she knew it's wrong) so you and her was over (I don't know maybe she initiated the break up). It's just she's unsure of her feelings. It's not love. It's just trial and error for her to see to whom she will be more happy. I bet you, if she will be hurt with this "other guy", she will come back to you.

What Guys Said 1

• This isn't a question.