If he did not try to kiss me, what does this mean?

Basically it all began like this- we exchanged messages for a month before we even had begun to make plans for the first date- after deciding, when, where, and what time we met. He gave me a hug when he first met me, we each paid for our own meals? For 3 hours we conversed without realizing how much time had passed.

He gave me a hug as we parted ways and yes we have made plans to get together again. I did ask him was there potential for me as a perspective candidate? He said at this point it is hard to tell because he did not get the oh wow factor immediately- he then went on to say that admittedly speaking that " wow" factor sometimes takes time to build.He could easily see us being friends

My response was good that is the answer I was looking for- he then responded with oh, so did I get the kiss of death because he did not try and kiss me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally as a guy if he didn't just try to make a move on you and is really trying to figure you out as a person he is actually trying to make an honest effort to find a good companion, not a one night stand. Guys are awkward and dont take hints so dont be offended. I had this girl who liked me for 2 years and would always act nervous and shy around me, and i took her to some dances and after the last one found out she liked me the entire time. 2 years of me being as blind as ray charles, like dam. But he sounds like a nice guy and you sound like a nice person for paying for your own dinner, because shit is expensive and were not all rich. You sound like a cool couple.

What Guys Said 1

• That's not the kiss of death. He was being as honest as he could be. Stop trying to find hidden meanings where there are none.

What Girls Said 1

• he is not sure if he really loves you