With so many potential dates, what's a guy to do?

Alright, I had decided to join a couple of dating sites just to test the waters. I was surprised on how many responses and views I got from women! And its good variety too. With so many to choose from, the problem is that I can't date them all that would cost thousands! How do I pick? A lot of them are equal on all levels. I guess I'm more handsome than I originally thought I was.

Most Helpful Girl

• Start talking to them first so you can see who has more things in common with you. Good luck

What Girls Said 2

• Generally one is able to narrow it down to ones who you have most in common with/have complementary personalities.

• I'll date you! I won't get a real date anyway, I'm ugly

What Guys Said 2

• You'll find that likes/winks/messages only mean so much. The girls that you shouldn't choose will eliminate themselves from the running easily.

Some will stop messaging, some will balk when you ask for their number, others that like a photo of yours won't respond to messages -- I've heard it all. Just have fun!

• Choose one who is close to u location wise

• There's a lot in my location, I'm in the surrounding area of a big city, but I'll keep that in mind.