Would you break up with your significant other if they left in the middle of the night after you fell asleep?

BF and I got in a fight. I was still upset after he fell asleep so I left. Is he gonna break up with me? Does he have a right to even be mad that I did?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• That's not a reason to break up over.

He might be annoyed that you left. Or he might feel bad because you guys are still in an argument.

I suspect he will not call for awhile, or be fairly silent when you two are together. He will wait for you to break the silence and for you to cool down. This is done because guys typically have a hard time apologizing. It is a blow to their ego and pride, and if he keeps apologizing in future arguments, he will feel shamed.

Thus by saying nothing and waiting for you to cool off, you guys can go back to normal without him apologizing. But in the long term, this may annoy you because he never apologizes, even when something is his fault.

• Thats a problem for me I would have to have a time out

• awwwwwwwww thanks guys. I just got a little self confidence booster.

• You are very welcome Hun

• hard to tell if you overreacted or if it was appropriate to do this but it is definitely not a reason for him to break up. if you get this upset about things he does it would be a reason for you to break up rather than him...

• I wouldn't.

What Girls Said 2

• No, but you two need to sit down and talk

• You got out of bed. He doesn't own you