I love guys younger than me is that something wrong?Is there's something wrong with me that i really liked young men!!! Please advice!?

Is it weird that i love men younger than me? I'm in 24 and i fall for boys who are between 18 and 21 only i don't know why but i really find them attractive and i can't control myself, i even slept with them like many times and i was in relationship with many guys like this and i just can't stop dating guys younger than me is there's something wrong with me or with that!!!

Is there's something wrong with that

Most Helpful Guy

• welcome to the club pard!!! there is nothing wrong... i find ladies older than me attractive... and i have professed my love to three ladies in my life till now.. they all are older than me... i wish i had met one of the three ladies who have the same mindset of yours... i would be living a dream life now... :) :) it happens... its all about ppl's preference.. D-Wade's wife is 10 years older than him.. Hugh jackman's wife is 13 years older than him... so nothing is wrng with u.. its all about preference... continue ur search for ur better half :) :) :)

• But i think I won't find it i was in relationship with 5 guys before but it's not for a long time i don't know but I'm always breaking up with them.

• i feel you cause i love to have a lady older than me and i would appreciate them... eventhough i didn't get any reciprocations i was loyal to her and never showed attention to anyone. eventhough a girl seeing my undivided attention to her came and hit on me. i didn't saw her... i only saw my crush. she is 30 and i am 28. she said her parents will not agree this proposition and in india its not acceptable till now.. so i understand your pain.. where we are sincere. but our other half is either not taking us seriously or not faithful as we are :) :) all the very best :)

• You're an amazing guy.

What Guys Said 14

• I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It wouldn't be a problem if it were a 24 y/o guy dating a 21 y/o girl. So it shouldn't be any different.

• Yeah it's always when i guy date a girl younger than him it's some normal but when it comes about girl dates a guy younger than her some people found it so wired

• No there is nothing wrong with you. A six year age difference is not that big. As long as you stay with guys 18 and over. It's all good.

• Really? :) then why my friends telling me that I'm wrong

• *if it makes you happy...

• Thank you so much for your opinion.

• there is nothing wrong with that, at least they are adults. personally i been finding myself thinking that i should try dating an older girl (im 20) a girl that can push me to reach my goals and will stop me from doing stupid stuff instead of doing stupid stuff with me. a girl that doesn't play games. lol. idk. a girl with her life together is quite attractive.

• That's pretty good to know that there's many guys like dating girls older than them.

• Nothing wrong with liking younger guys... stop overthinking it! :)

• I become thinking about it because everyone have told me that I'm wrong and i should find man older than me not younger and they told me it's the reason why I can't stay in long relationship so i become thinking that maybe my friends are right about it.

• I think you're fine. Whatever floats your boat.

• I was confused because my friends told me that I'm wrong for being in a relationship with someone younger than me and they said that i have problems.

• My only issue would be that you can't do things with your peers with a much younger guy (like 21+ clubs).

• Yo you need to chill the fuck out.
    There's nothing wrong with that or you.
    Sure, its not common for girls to be attracted to younger men, but there's definitely nothing wrong with it, at all.
    So chill, and lemme get cha numbah

• Thats fine, dont stress over this.

• maybe you are a dominating or demanding person..

• I'm not like that!

• Yes, but only if in the first place you like them..

• Yeah..

• its al good. if its 10 years difference it starts to get weird but 4 totally fine

• I don't find any worng in that.some peopld has different tastes.
    My friends always findout anything wrong to girls who am flirting with and discourage me.

• Do you think it's the reason that why i broke up with them!

• Everybody likes SOME TYPE of people. YOU like younger boys. What's to worry?

• Because everyone telling me that's wrong

• Ma'am: to screw around outside marriage is wrong anyway. So what's the big deal !!

• I'd like one older than me.

• nah, nothing wrong... hey, i'm young!!

• And I'm single ;)

• *scoffs* We are so OVER!!!

• (i'm still joking ha! i don't mind sharing!)

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing is wrong with you, relax. As long as what you're doing is legal, there's not a problem.

• As long it's legal, i guess it's fine. Age is just a number. There are 30 year old guys out there who act like teenagers. And there's gotta be 20 year olds that are very mature.

• You can like them as long as you're not babysitting them or them being your students.

• They're really attractive

• I know, you like them fresh and young.

• But it's very hard to get one
      You know especially when I'm searching for someone in 18 or 19 :(

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with that