A girl asked me out. Now what?

She did this at 1am after I went to sleep. Not sure what to do.

To save time and drama assume all other standards are positive: focus on the invitation and nothing else.

• you should go
  • you should not go

Most Helpful Girl

• You said you are not good at making these decisions. No offense, but it is time to grow up! If you are between 25 and 29, trust me, there are going to be much harder decisions to make in life. It's time to man up and be sure of yourself and make decisions on your own! Take her on a date and have fun!

• Q_Q I am a failure of an adult!

• My next advice to you: if you really are as indecisive about things as you seem to be, then I suggest that you always choose the one that challenges you the most, the one that scares you the most and give it your all. You will build a great deal of confidence in yourself then you won't have to come to this website to ask the world if you should take a girl on a date.

• ._. This makes a remarkable amount of sense. I should do this. I probably won't, not out of spite, but because doing things that are you scared of happens to be scary and I don't like being scared because I'm human. BUT! I will try.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, if all other standards are positive.
    She was probably just
    a) deliberating for ages over whether or not to ask you
    b) not sure what your response would be, so asked you when you were unlikely to receive it in order to give herself time to get over her nerves.
    or
    c) drunk (usually only if the message was badly misspelled and vaguely incoherent) - but even so, it generally means she likes you.

• If you like her and both of you are single, then go.Find out properly beforehand if she is single to avoid getting into trouble.I think 1 date is sufficient to gauge what kind of person she is if it is done wisely. Go to a place where there is opportunity for lots of conversation.A movie is not a good idea for the first date as both of you would be focussing more on the movie than on each other.Good luck!

• You should go :)
    I'm sure it'll help you know YOURSELF and her better
    It'll be healthy for both of you really.

• If you like her then go out with her!

• Only go if you want to go :)

• You should go, you have nothing to lose and only gain experience.

• Go out with her :) have fun~~ :D

• Yup (: you should go

What Guys Said 6

• You go. How is this a problem?

• If you like her and want to date her, then go out with her. If a girl asked me out, in my book she gains points just for being straight up enough to do so.

• i dont know why u are wasting ur time asking here this question in front of ur computer instead of meeting her in front of a table and clasping her hands... mate... dont miss it :)

• Go on the date.

• Lol..4realz dood? Is dis gonna be ur first and ever gf? =O

• She's pursuing you. I like this power dynamic. Go for it :)