Girls If a guy dating kissed you for the first time since you started dating, would you kiss him back immediately after?

Girls If a guy dating kissed you for the first time since you started dating, would you kiss him back immediately after

If the girl does not kiss him back after their first kiss, does that mean he messed up?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah sure I would if we had been going out for a while and I really liked him, then why not. :) Just because a girl doesn't kiss him back, doesn't always mean nesscarily he really messed up but She could have just been taken by surprised, or wasen't ready to kiss him or she just doesn't want to kiss him just yet.

What Girls Said 4

• i would kiss him back if i felt like it. if she doesn't kiss him back, it could mean that she wasn't ready to take that next step... or he could have bad breath lol

• I mean if I like the guy chances are I prolly went in for the kids first but if you make the move first and I dig you, hell yea I'll kiss you back!!

• Not necessarily she could be shy...otherwise she wouldn't have let you kiss her...or would have pushed you away/maybe slapped.

• Depends how she didn't... If she coyly retracted herself, then she's flirting and wants you to try again later...

If she just flat out did nothing and didn't kiss back, then she doesn't like you.

What Guys Said 0