Love, What does love mean to you currently?

has the meaning of love changed for you
in the last 24months?
if so why?
and what has changed in the meaning from then to now?

everyone's answers are kinda interesting

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is something that I can't even explain or define and it has such a big impact on how I feel for myself and others. i feek their diff levels of love since you can love your family, friends, someone your dating, married etc.
    that it can be a beautiful just as it can be ugly. It like a double edge sword. It will be bitter sweet. But in the end once you have one of a kind it all worth it. Tho the pain. Also you learn tho so much from the ones you end up loving rather it be fam, friends, teachers, bf/gf, or even a object or place etc. rather the person is in your life or a short pd or a long pd. their no boundary.

But what has changed for me just because I may pick to leave someone doesn't mean I didn't love them sometimes it the best to do that. I use to feel if you love them you would have to stay even if I was so unhappy and hurting and became lonely even when I had them but that not true at all. It doesn't make sense but it doesn't mean I didn't love them and that my feeling werent real they just now see that it better to go are own way.

What Girls Said 5

• Love is changing like everything in the universe. You can't stabilize. It has ups and downs, it tries to find its own path.

But this is a good change, it turns something good more precious , this is why it is love. Otherwise it is just temptation.

• Love = the nasty barnacles which grow on the bottom of sailboats.

• Love is sooo great. It's probably my favorite emotion ever. I can have a love for people, life, a meaningful friend, loved one, significant other, etc... However it's been really hard for me to find someone that feels the same way I do about love , if that makes sense. So it has changed in the aspect that I think people abuse love , and don't take it for what it is. Love should not be wasted! I say " embrace it"

• Love is very important to me. I wish it wasn't so overused. Love is a very strong emotion. It's impossible not to know when you are in love with someone. Being in love is a great feeling but can also be a horrible one.

• Confusion, sacrifice, desire, hope.

What Guys Said 3

• Love is a beautiful everyone must endure in their at least once for the right girl.. it is a distraction if you are in need of complete focus. Hurtful when either one of them cheats. Need sacrifice and give up ego and take up patience to live with the better half

• Love, huh, what is it good for? Absolutely nothin!

• What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, No more...