GIRLS: If YOU were texting a guy and the conversation ended at this point, would YOU think anything of it, or would it be ok to you?

Yesterday, you were texting a guy and things were going well - fast responses, good conversation, etc. Today, you texted him and said this:

Her: "Hey, I listened to your new song today... I love it, it's amazingly good!"
Me: "Thanks a lot I'm glad you like it :) I put a lot into it"
Her: "It definitely shows that you put a lot into it :)"
Me: "Thanks Susan :)"
Her: "You're welcome :)"

The conversation ended at that point. Does that seem like a natural place to end it? Or would you have expected him to say something else? I didn't ask anything else because I didn't have much to say and we had talked yesterday... it felt right at the time, but now I'm thinking about it and worrying that I should have continued the conversation, or that she thinks I'm not interested or something...

Most Helpful Girl

• She might deff. think you're not interested. Go ahead and text her back. Esp since she was the last one to text you..more then likely she's been waiting lol

What Girls Said 4

• There want anymore to say, you didn't want to make it awkward

• That's a good way to end it..but if you wanna keep talking to her be like 'so wyd?:)' and then you'll keep it going that way

• seems fine to me, may be think of something else to talk about now to get it going...

• It seems like she wanted you to say more but no it's not an awkward ending.

What Guys Said 0