Girls - do you want guys to try for you or not?

I just don't understand girls. A lot of them play hard to get and expect the guy to make the first move (or first few moves rather). After a great conversation, if the guy tries back after 2-3 days of silence, the girl somehow gets turned off and thinks he's trying too hard. If he doesn't try for her, she loses interest or says that he didn't give the same attention a guy who is interested in her would give. It becomes a catch 22.
WTF?

Most Helpful Girl

• its really hard to form a judgement from the details you listed...we need more info but all im gonna say is that sometimes its NOT INTENTIONAL. i think a young girl in her teens or early college might play games, but your age says 25-29 and at this age...women are serious and wanna get married have kids. so i doubt she would be intentionally playing games with u...it can be confusion and misunderstanding, may be she is oblivious, or also shy...ive been a shy girl and sometimes my nervousness and lack of eye contact translates as not interested, but in reality im crazy about the guy...sometimes u just have to cut to the chase and ask her out yourself. dont form conclusions based on silly things. as long as the girl isn't dating another guy or kissing someone else, and u know she's single, dont jump to conclusions that she's out to get you or do a catch 22 on u. remember love is two way street, u both gotta make effort. but 9 outta 10 women want the man to make the move and take the lead. if u want her, u have to chase her and ask her out. if she says no, then fuck it and move on. who cares. im shy but i was so sure this one guy liked me 2 years ago...i asked him out and he turned me down. it hurt but i dont care because i moved on quick and realized what a jerk he was anyways.

What Girls Said 5

• I agree w the other females. If the girl likes you she won't play games. Shit there probably wouldn't even be a gap between texts cuz she would text you first too.

• If a girl IS into you, she won't act like that and therefore maybe you are seeing their actions as manipulative when in reality they aren't. At first, if a girl likes you, she will not chase you, but she WILL welcome your advances.

• i don't get pissed off and think people are trying too hard IF i am into them.

• those are the girls that play games. they want attention and can only survive on it. if she is quick to respond she is into you.

• Girls who are generally interested won't play games.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know what kind of girls you're talking to but you need new ones.