Guys/Girls: what are your moves when trying to land a guy or girl?

When you see someone you find attractive, what do you normally do to get their attention? And when you finally have their attention, how do you proceed? I'm writing a story kinda based on this, so everyone's answers are welcomed!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I literally don't make moves on girls unless they give me all the right signals. I did once and it set bad precedence for the relationship and I was unhappy and left.

I look for eye contact, smiling, and other body language to tell me whether or not she's interested. If I don't have that natural allure that draws her body to me, fat chance I''ll stoke her ego by being yet another rejected chump under her belt.

• Casually start conversation.
    Make small talk. Talk myself up a bit. Ask her about herself. Find common ground and run with it.

• Talk with them casually and then try to invite them to do something like grab lunch or hang out at a bar depending on the situation of how we met.

Actually making moves? I like to cuddle over a movie or tv and then make out

• *walk up to a girl*
    Me: hello!
    Girl: Take me now..
    Me: success!

The End

• I dont make moves, waste of time and energy

What Girls Said 4