White Girls do you find black guys unattractive?

Ok so Im a black man and I am attracted to women of all races Also there are a lot of pretty white girls at my college but I don't know how to approach them. Also there are some people who stereotype black guys saying that they are violent, thugs rude and disrespectful. But not all black guys are like that even me Im a sweet caring person Im also helpful to others and treat people with respect and I like having fun I can be shy sometimes but Im still friendly. I also hope to become a mechanical engineer after I get my degree. I also have strong feelings for this girl name Taylor and she's white and we knew each other almost 3 months and we do talk a lot sometimes like during class and after class plus she is very cute and kind her eyes are pretty and so is her hair. I do want to ask her if she would like to go to the movies with me but Im thinking that she will turn me down because im black. So do white girls find black guys unattractive? Should I ask her out or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm only half white so I guess only half my opinion will really count lol. I think black guys are attractive. I think any race is attractive as well. As long as you present yourself nice and your kind then being black should not be considered a"turn off".

What Girls Said 10

• No some of them are really handsome!! Like you can't not love Will Smith!! If you're hot...The end! No "colour" will make it different.And like are all white guys handsome? Hell no!! You should ask her out, you have nothing to loose and also you sound sooo cute as to the way you described her...lol like a little boy!(no offense it's cute);D

• It has more to do with character than race. If you carry yourself as a respectful and educated person, then I don't think any girl would judge you because you're black. It's only when guys display those racial stereotypes that girls would think of that guy as being a stereotypical person. Or maybe that's just me.

If you're truly the type of person that you say you are, then I'm sure she'd agree to go to the movies with you. Try not to overthink it. :)

• For me...if I like you, I like you. Black, white, Mexican...whatever. I have friends that will only date black men. I have friends who will only date white country men. I have friends who only date Mexicans or Samoans.

GO FOR IT!! You sound like a wonderful man and she should be honored to be asked out by you. Good luck!!

• You sound so cuuuute how you described her, haha.
    To answer your question: no, I don't find them unattractive at all!
    Little advice: tell her what you think think about her and ask her out, she won't say no.

• Love black guys!!

• Once you go black you never to back

• She might be nice and all but is she from a conservative family?

• it has to do with whether you have the looks and character she likes.

• I have always found black guys to be nicer and eearlier to talk to.

• Im white , and i find black guys more attractive than white guys

• Thanks. I bet your very sexy looking as well.

• Thank you , ^_^

What Guys Said 3

• They love black guys! Don't be scared. Go ask. You have nothing to lose anyway whether she likes u or not

• You're probably just being a little paranoid.
    You've at least got the big dick stereotype on your side.
    I don't blame you for worrying about it, our society still has a long way to go when it comes to racism.

• Maybe I should go to Canada. I heard its more tolerant than America.

• Depends on the area but over all, yeah, I think so.
      or come to Cali.

• Its a disgrace that so many white women prefer black over white i hope they all get pregnant and have too carry it for life