If a girl doesn't kiss you back after your first kiss together, is that a bad thing?

• Yes it is bad
  • No it is not bad

Most Helpful Girl

• no its not bad,,...maybe she is shy or just realized that she hasn't brushed her teeth lol

What Girls Said 16

• Unless she was like taken by surprise by a quick peck I would think its bad. Or if she hasn't really kissed anyone before and just maybe didn't know what to do. Other than that I personally would think that's bad, like they weren't into it.

• I know how she might feel. She might not know what to do. If she's like me she doesn't know what to do in those moments. It took me a while after my boyfriend kissed me to not feel weird. She also might have been hurt in the past. Just wait and see what happens. If anything talk to her about it !

• Maybe she wasn't ready. Guys rush a lot sometimes ;/ Girls need time for there emotions to develop or to be sure about there feelings

• she might not be good at kissing, dont lose hopes because she's probably really shy?

• If it came as a shock to her, then that's probably why. She could also be shy, or may just not know exactly how to kiss.
    I'd say, it's only bad if she tried to push you away.

• i didn't vote, because i think it depends. my first kiss was quick and surprising; i didn't have time to kiss back. but if its long and she doesn't respond, well either she's really scared and has no experience or she's not comfortable.

• Okay did you kiss her and she didn't kiss back? That's bad. If she was into you she'd kiss you back.
    If you kissed her one day and she did kiss back but now she hasn't initiated another kiss, she could just be shy.

• She could be shy.

• I don't think so

• Maybe she feels it met turn into something else and she's not ready for that something else

• Don't see why - when you say 'kiss back' do you mean you've stuck your tounge down the poor girls throat and are wondering why she's not done the same?
    Maybe she's a taker, not a giver?

• Isn't a taker selfish?

• I vote B :)

• No it doesn't mean anything bad.

• As in, she just kinda stood there with your tongue down her throat or?

• real life ain't like the movies...she could be shy, inexperienced, doesn't know how to kiss...scared her breath smells bad

What Guys Said 11

• Girls can be awkward in these situations sometimes... I wouldn't think much of it yet.

I would go on another date with her.

• In most cases yes it is bad if she doesn't kiss back, but if she doesn't tell on you to a higher authority it just meant she was shy.

• It's typically bad as in the realm of "not interested". Sorry dude. She didn't see it coming and she wasn't waiting for it to happen.

• Depends on your relationship, or she might be shy or inexperienced. Is she your girlfriend, or just some girl you kissed during spin-the-bottle; you haven't given much detail. :P

Don't take it personally :) girls can be difficult to read. Some like to be pursued and want the guy to initiate at all times. Others will respond well and equitably.

• If you kissed her once you have too initiate the next also

• hey dude maybe she dont know how to kiss or maybe she was shocked and she didn't actually expect it :D

• Yep it's bad, no romance

• Yes, as a man I want her to kiss me back, but if she doesn't then she has a vision of what she wants in her man so Ill be that man..
    #Aced
    #Sean4mvp

• She could be shy

• yes bcoz she thinking some other person in mind and not interested with..u

• when girls are like that it means she's not really into you (or guys) in the first place you should dump her and tell her she's too slow for you, it will pay off in the end