Help? Which one would you choose guys?

So there's two girls.

Girl 1: Brunette hair, green eyes, wide hips, long legs, B cups, Colombian, 5'2.

Girl 2: Black hair with blonde highlights, dark brown eyes, broad back and small legs, C cups, Salvadorian, 4'10.

Who would you choose? Girl 1 or girl 2?
I'm one of those girls btw.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• A pic would certainly be better

But it's always individual choice and in such descriptions we tend to visualize from these that may not be accurate to the reference.

But for me it'd be Girl 1 all the way :D

It's nothing about good or bad. I've always liked brunettes & green eyes (especially cause the woman I love is that way), B cups & broader hips with long legs too exactly fit my description of perfect for me :D

• Colombians are hotter but B cups are just a little too small for my taste. So I would pick my left hand :D

• Whichever one is not fat. Seriously, it's impossible to definitively choose based on description alone. I need pics.

How about we take the hair of 1, the eyes of 2, the hips, legs, and height of 1, and the breasts of 2, and put them on one girl. I choose her.

• This would be easier with pictures. But Im teasegirl the one that isn't crazy

• Both.
    3some.

• Do they have accents because for some reason I can't help but go after women with Irish and country accents maybe because I have both Irish and Southern blood in me so whatever one has a accent lol.

• I would say girl 2.

• Meaningless without pics.

• 1 cause i'm tall and i want a bit taller...i can't choose 2 cause if we were together we look like siblings

• Would really need to see pics to give you a good answer.

• whichever one will put out the soonest.

What Girls Said 4

• The one that isn't a total crazy bitch.

• Well considering you described 1 to be favorable I would assume 1 is you and you're just looking for compliments. However, you don't need to do that. Both girls are beautiful in their own way, each have qualities that make them gorgeous and comparing 2 women is wrong on every level.

• 1 sounds sexy ,

• 1 sounds hotter