Has anyone tried a personalized dating service?

I responded to a pamphlet in the mail by going on their website and filling out a survey. I received a call from a rep and they want to do a face to face meeting. Originally I did it because I was curious, but I don't think I'm going to go through with it. Has anyone done one of these personalized services? If so, how much does it cost and is it worth it? She said they don't discuss prices over the phone because they have many options, which leads me to believe it's expensive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing to lose just meeting with them. If nothing else, you'll find out how crazy the prices are. I'm guessing it'll be into the hundreds of dollars at least. If you do meet them you should have them bring pictures of the girls to see how worthwhile it is.

• thanks for mh! How'd it go?

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, never. BUT I believe they're either a huge hoax or they're going to get you a date -not necessarily a good one. but they WILL charge you a lot for it...
    So...can it really pay off?

• No, but I have heard they can go up to few thousand dollars.

• Wow, definitely not doing that.

• If you are marriage minded match or eharmoney should do. The trick is to be selective, Have a well written profile and screen them well.
      I know a few quality ladies who married quality men from both of those sites

What Guys Said 0