Boyfriend is exhausted from work all week, what's something really nice I can do for him?

He's super tired from work this week, and I just want to do something really sweet for him to let him know I care :) What are some cool things I could try to do for him? (Don't state the obvious! :P)

Most Helpful Guy

• WHen he comes home from work on Friday, have the house set for relaxation. Have a cold beer or glass of wine waiting for him when he walks in. Greet him with a cheerful smile. If he's got work clothes, help him out, and help him change into something more comfortable. Give him the beer, and 15 minutes of complete quiet to decompress from the week (let him know you're giving the silence and not mad or anything).

Have dinner ready when he's hungry. A nice massage and then a happy ending.

What Guys Said 4

• depends on your guy. just do some simple stress free things that he specifically likes. maybe make him his favorite meal or take him out for dinner. you could rent a movie, buy a six pack of his favorite beer.

basically just do something nice based on what you know he particularly likes

• There was a week from Hell
    but as beat up as we were, we took our problems to a romantic restaurant, Long Island Iced Teas, gourmet food, small jazz band, tiny spaces to dance
    and the real bad world went away that night and began a wonderful weekend

• Depends on the bro. Honestly just set him up like you would a kid (food and basic amenities) and then let him take a nap.

• Sex sex sex...a best gift that women could ever offer to man.

What Girls Said 2

• hmmmm prepare him a nice dinner OR offer him a nice massage in bed

• My boyfriend is often tired from work too and apart from sex, he loves good food and his alone time...ot sometimes we just watch a movie together.