So if you were going on a date with me how would these steps work for you?

STEP 1: ROCK CLIMBING OR LASER TAG?

STEP 2: SUSHI OR MEXICAN GRILL?

STEP 3: APPROPRIATE HANDSHAKE WITH SINGING THANK YOU CARD OR LIGHT KISS WITH THANK YOU LETTER?

Dead serious. Choose a route.

It looks like she will go for:

Laser tag, sushi, and she just giggled at the last option like I was an idiot unsure of how to respond.

Most Helpful Girl

• What type of rock climbing? If its outdoor, I'll go for it.. if its indoor, I'll go for laser tag. :)
    Mexican grill
    Handshake and light kiss :p

• >_< Why did no one want my handshake anyway? Only you! Even though you don't want the card. ,_, It's a good card, y'know.

• ._. Can he... "cool off" his hotness instead of being er... uglier? o_o Whatever the case I might trip in laser tag. Need to be careful.

• No he can't "cool-off" just because I'm with him. I want to be with natural real man. If he's hot and good looking then I'm not for him. :p I hope there's outdoor rock climbing :) if none, why not trip in together with you? I'll be careful. Thank you :)

What Girls Said 17

• So you have decided to go out with that girl? Haha.
    1) Neither (Both activities aren't romantic for the first date and make the body perspire a lot).Why choose a sport for the first date? A visit to the mueseum or zoo would be good in my opinion.
    2) I hate sushi and have never tried Mexican grill.But I love fish and chips or a chicken wings meal.
    3) What? Handshake at the end of the date? ? And if I like that guy, whatever he gives me would be precious and treasured, whether it is a singing thank you card or a thank you letter.I would appreciate it so much.No kissing on the first date.Haha.

• I probably would have laughed at step 3 as well. I would be a little weirded out if I went on a date and the guy gave me a handshake with a singing card, I'd expect maybe a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

• You crazy? I would probably choose laser tag. In that way i can get my range from you. Is there an option boxing ring too?

• Rock climbing
    Mexican
    Kiss with thank you letter

Sounds pretty sweet.

• rock climbing+mexican grill+light kiss with thank you letter

• Laser Tag, Mexican followed by light kiss and letter :)

• Laser tag ( i dont like height)
    Mexican (its safe)
    Light kiss (thank you something)

• Laser tag
    Mexican grill
    Thank you letter :)

• Either for #1
    #2 Mexican food because we don't have Mexican eateries where I live
    #3 light kiss

• Laser tag
    Sushi
    Light kiss and hug

• 1. Laser Tag
    2. Sushi
    3. Light kiss and thank you card.

• We will ditch the steps and you would brush my hair 💆

• Rock climbing

Mexican grill

Thank you letter

• Step 2 it sounds delicious

• Oopz wrong understanding
      Rock climbing
      Mexican grill
      Thank you card

• Step 1, you're good either way with me. She may not be competitive though, or may be afriad of heights or something so I'd leave that option open and let her decide. With the food definitely go for the Mexican Grill, Sushi isn't for everyone. Step 3, don't do the card or the letter, this is a first date right? You can't preplan a handshake or a kiss or else it'll feel all staged and awkward and you just don't want that. So just feel it out and go with whichever parting seems appropriate at the time.

• ._. my "what feels apprpriate at the time" meter is broken as hell.

• I try, I really do. Once you feel it for yourself though, there's no going back :)

• Then you are a good person, and that is all that matters!

• Yeah step 3 is weird and would make me not want to see you anymore. No card or letter needed. Give her a hug and say you had a nice time. No gifts or notes needed

• ,_, But everyone likes cards. That and I highly doubt she will be going out with me twice anyway.

• I think she'll love you :)
      Have a good time

• I can't WAIT to report on this one.

• 1. Laser tag!!
    2. Mexican Grill
    3. Kiss

What Guys Said 3