Is it true when they say she'll look like her mom?

I been with my girl for 2 years she's 5 foot 6 double D size 8 feet size 10 pants...shes definitely NOT AS HOT AS SHE WAS LAST YEAR! She's 34 now oh yea and has 2 kids so she's got that stubborn belly a little bit of stretch marks and love handles...now she's got fatty arms! I DON'T GET IT SHE WORKS OUT! well on to her mother she's same hight almost same everything but she had 4 kids...her toes are like ewww I won't get into details just eww. She's NOT OBESE BUT like 145-150 plus the baby fat. LOOK IM NOT SHALLOW I LOVE MY GIRL! BUT I need to know Iis it true dauhters will look like there moms?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you have an issue with your girlfriend's appearance... In terms, you are as shallow as the next person, meaning we are all shallow at some point. She may go to the gym, but that doesn't mean she is taking care of herself. Some people eat more because they think if they work out, then calorie counting isn't necessary. I see women at the gym all the time that are not really working out and would burn the same amount of calories sitting on the couch. Maybe you should pay more attention to her eating and work out habits, then make subtle suggestions to correct them. If she looks like what you're describing now at 34, she isn't going to be very attractive as she ages if she doesn't do something about it soon.

What Girls Said 10

• Your girl won't get gross feet if she takes care of them.. If you don't let her take care of them then it's your own fault. Weight only plays a little bit genetically, but in the big picture yes, she will look like her mom. She will also look like her dad. That's how things work in the world.

• Sometimes. I look more like my dad apparently than my mom unfortunately. My sister looks absolutely nothing like my mom, although she took after her for weight. I don't know who my sister looks like facial wise, maybe her dad. We have different fathers.

• a lot of women look like their dad. but you're asking if she's going to end up gaining the same weight in the same places and have the same lifestyle. no. its impossible

• If these things bother you so much, you need to find someone with the same standards of beauty and what is important. It seems you two don't agree on that. Perhaps she thinks taking care of her children triumphs looking hot. I don't know. Makes sense to me

• Sometimes yes, and sometimes no

• I look more like my dad

• I look more like my dad

• Maybe she eats more than she works out? You should dump the whale

• THATS JUST A RUMOR!!! For one girls inherit more than their mothers genes, they can inherits their fathers, grandparents, and so on so forth. I look like my mom, my sis like our father. It all also depends on how well we take care of ourselves, my mom was over weight (due to an accedent that caused major problems), she also did a lot of drugs, alcohol, and partying, also was a smoker!! Me i have never done the above and haven't had serious injuries, so i look like my mom but won't end up looking like her when i turn 40, when she passed away because i take better care of myself!!!

• Sometimes it's true, I've always favored my fathers side of the family so Idk.

What Guys Said 2

• first off. if you are concerned that you should break up with your gf because of the way her mom looks...then that would mean you are shallow. not saying you're shallow but if you are going to break up with someone because of they way their mother looks then yes that is shallow

as for will she look like her mom... only a genetic test would be able to show how much of her mothers or father's genes are dominant. so really it comes down to science.

• Are you asking if Genetics is real?