What to do or do anything at all. Sick of fighting for something and it never works out.?

There is guy I met last year an instantly had chemistry but we never did anything about it. We see each other and flirt but then go our separate ways.

I recently saw him and he was so flirty and I could not take my mind of him. Well he text me and we talked for a little bit and he was telling me how his soccer game went and how he got hurt and how i was not there to comfort him and so on. Then he ended the conversation Thank you for caring and texting.. "Talk soon ;)"

I text him the next day and got no response back... I dont know what to think? Any advice would be great. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like he is inconsiderate. What are you looking for?

• If it's just friendship, you can do that. If its relationship, that won't be for the best

• that's the thing, if he was into you, why is he not contacting you more, does he have a busy schedule?

• Thanks for MH

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he's not good boyfriend material if you need more texting in your life.

• Its not that i need more texting in my life because that doesn't bother me I just was wondering doesn't seem like he is interested and am I making to much of this?

• If he is not making the effort, he's not that interested

• Guys text way way less than women. You might as well learn that now.

What Girls Said 2

• Some guys are not very responsive with text/social media. Could be he is in a relationship? Could be he is feeling this out slowly, just call him and see if he wasnts to meet for coffee or a drink and see what happens from there. if he declines then he isn't interested.

• Ask him out