Is this relationship worth staying in?

I've been with my boyfriend for 7 months now and I'm afraid we've already hit a wall. There's no more romance, rarely any sex and when we do it, it's not as enjoyable. Communication is cut in half, we used to able just to talk about anything. Now If I want to talk about something serious he just gets defensive and argues. He has a daughter whom I've only heard about and he has never brought up when I'll meet her. I still have to bring a backpack whenever I sleep over and that's like 3x a week. No keys to his apartment, I still have to call him through the gate to get in. He says he loves me and that we are in a serious relationship but I feel like I'm just a convenient girlfriend/fuck buddy. I'm planning to move to a different state in a year and he knows this but still nothing from him whether he wants me to stay or what...Am I wasting my time here? What's going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the fact that you're asking this may be the answer…if you're having doubts about whether or not to stay with him, you may be better off without him.

Have you expressed your concerns to him? That you feel like just a convenience to him and aren't getting what you used to out of the relationship?

What Guys Said 2

• Get out now, there is someone better out there waiting for you.

• It sounds like you're miserable and have been for some time, so why are you dating this guy?

What Girls Said 3

• Have a serious talk to him about it. Not in a arguing kind of way where you're mad at him, but just talk about. Say that you need to know if this is going anywhere and tell him how you feel. Depending on what he says and how he reacts, is the only way you can really tell if it's worth staying.

• If you're asking this question, it's probably because you have already made up your mind. If you feel like the situation won't change...it's better to leave now.

• you're wasting your time babe