I messed up with a guy b.c of my dirty mouth how can I fix it?

So I never realized I had a "potty mouth" I got out a relationship & my ex cursed a lot and made me mad a lot so I took on his unattractive trait. This guy was really sweet but he also said its the way I asked for things too I seriously just said "hey wanna grab a beer" and I was really honest but not mean about anything. He said he really really liked me but if that was the case why didn't he say he didn't like the way I talked? I didn't ask him either if he liked me he just came out and said I like you a lot kayla. He said he wasn't going to change his mind about a 2nd chance so I don't know if I should just drop it or wait a few months before talking to him again.

Thank you all I appreciate all the answers it just broke my heart when he said "its the way you talk and ask for things" but I guess you all are right I deserve better

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course drop it. Find a guy who appreciates your directness and honesty.

• This , never change for someone you are who you are and someone would like that,, I myself want a girl who's a little nuts to drag me out of my apartment everyday and put me on edge and test my anxieties . :))

• Right? If my wife called me up and said "hey, the kids are at my mom's, meet me at XYZ bar for a beer", it'd make my day.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Wait…so he was offended you said, "hey wanna grab a beer" because he didn't like the way you asked it? Am I reading that right?

• stop being a pouting mouth, simple

• Ew, WTF.. YOU need to be the one dropping him. Don't pine after him, he doesn't deserve you for being so sensitive about something so stupid.. ugh, people and their retarded hang ups o.0

• What a stiff. Screw that, you really want to date someone so up tight?