So how do you find out if someone you like is single?

Was chatting shit in Starbucks today and was asked, do you think she is single? As my colleague looked longingly at a barista, made me think what the different ways are of finding out.

Most Helpful Girl

• You would know by asking what their plans are for the weekend, or what they did over the weekend, or holiday. Normally people spend those times with significant others, and a person of quality would hopefully admit this. But it's not a surefire way if they didn't happen to see their significant other during those times.
    Other than a wedding or engagement ring, there's no other way to tell.

What Girls Said 6

• The only way you can find out is if you go up to her and be like, "Hey, so... you single?" Which most people are afraid to do because they might end up looking like pervs hitting up on girls. Lol :)

But then again, you don't know for sure.

• Stalk their FB. Haha I swear I'm not a creep (:

• Ask! Why can't people just say what they mean... Much faster result!

• Look for a ring, if not ask in an indirect way

• Ask! I think it's easier to ask, instead of being snoopy about it

• Other than scoping out a ring, the only way to know if they're in a relationship or not is to just ask them out, I'd assume.

I'd say ask for their number, but I did that with a guy once and after a week or two of texting back and forth and me trying to make plans, I found out he had a gf -_-

What Guys Said 0