How come a nice guy like me has never had a girlfriend but a guy like Hitler did?

I'm 25 and not only have I never had a gf but I've also never been on a date. Do I have to be like Hitler to get a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hitler had a ton of power and money.

What Girls Said 25

• Being nice is not some kind of extraordinary accomplishment. It's expected of you to be nice. If you're a decent human being, then it's obvious that you're going to be nice.
    You have to bring something else to the table other than just your niceness. For instance, how are you going to compete with a guy who's just as nice as you, BUT he's also an amazing cook? Or a great athlete? Or a good singer? Or all three of them?
    Hitler had charisma and power. That's what made him special in a sense, even though he lacked in the niceness department. So, while you beat him at being nicer, he still beats you (most probably) at being a public speaker, and somewhat of an entertainer... because that's what he did. He tried to entertain and engage people in his speeches by getting them all riled up. That's why he was successful. He had other things going for him, even though he was a horrible human being.
    I'm not saying you need to be the next Hitler. Dear god no. But you need to have something else going for you. The majority of people in this world are nice in one way or another. You're not special for being nice. Find something that makes you special, and own it.

• Females don't want nice guys.

• You are being redundant. I guess you have no counter argument because you know I'm right and you don't like to admit it.

• Considering that this is a 2 month old question and I don't have anything else to add in order to beat this already decaying dead horse, no, I don't have a counter argument.

• It is because girls are well bitches nowadays and want jerks to treat them like shit instead of respecting them - and stop being shy is all I can tell you, you sound shy or terrified of coming up to a woman.

And hitler was a psycho, obviously if you have a leader who does and says things that are well in order to help his country yea and the reason why he had power is because Germany was under pressure from WW1 and they needed to believe in someone...I mean if in a sense you want to be a jerk why not...

• Females are not going to want you simply because you meet the most basic qualifications for a good human being. Being nice alone isn't good enough. Especially because people who are too nice tend to become boring and predictable. They don't keep you on your toes and they may even let you walk all over them. They also may be borderline passive, expecting you to always take the lead and direct the entire dating experience.

Women need intense chemistry, there needs to be some sort of magnetic connection. They will chose that over a guy who is simply nice but makes them feel like they are just lighting a spark rather than igniting a fire.

• I hate people who act like they can't get a girlfriend or a date e cause "girls don't like nice guys" it's not true... AT ALL. Most girls LOVE nice guys. The girls who don't just crave attention from anyone they can get it from. Your time will come trust me. Hitlet was nuts lol xD he was able to get girlfriends because he was minipulative and lied his ass off haha.

• The fact that you asked this question underscores a lack of the rationale within you. That is unattractive.

• I took a philosophy class that taught me logic and I did well so there is nothing wrong with my rationale. In real life I don't ask questions like this. So that should help me be attractive but its not. I've always been myself and it has never been good enough for me to get a date. I bet if I showed you my online dating profile you would find me attractive but you would reject me because I don't have a job and I live with my parents but if I had a job and my own place you would reject me because of the fact that I'm an introvert. There is nothing I can do about that.

• Well.. I'm jobless and I live with my parents and I'm kind of introverted too so... can't really reject you on that basis. But... I do have a plan for my life and I'm taking steps to address my goals. Are you doing that too?

Regardless, there's more to wanting a person than just how they look... You could be the hottest guy ever but if we have nothing in common, have nothing to talk about and don't have any chemistry... well... then it's not really the basis of a potential relationship.

There are more things -in- your control than out of your control. Maybe you should accept responsibility of some of these things and work to improve yourself.

• Yep. Girls only want to date people planning genocide.

• They also date guys like Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, and OJ Simpson.

• You ever think that maybe those people are charming, and were very kind loving and attractive? At least they PRETENDED to be. Quit blaming girls for your lack of a love life

• You ever think that maybe I'm those things but girls don't see it because they don't go on dates with me? I'm not going to pretend to be somebody I'm not just to get a girl. I blame the media for brainwashing women into liking the kind of men they do.

• Hahaha this question made me loughed :) He probably forced the girl :p He didn't leave any option. :p

Seriously do you want to be desired or scared? It is not a good option to be scared. It will never give the feeling of being desired which is way better.

• He didn't force Eva Braun. Google how he met her.

• That girls should be crazy. Do you want a crazy girl friend?

• Lol Eva was as twisted and demented as he was... thats why they made a perfect couple!

• Because Hitler was an excellent persuader.

• 1. Hitler was good looking and handsome when he was young and still good enough in when middle-aged
    2. was super manly
    3. was a hero of World War I, granted the iron cross
    4. was a genius
    5. was a Leader and a father to one whole great nation
    6. was an artist

and what are you?

• he was not a genius, he was not the one to create an atomic bomb and even if he was thinking it he did not have a brain to do it nor his people and he was attractive - are you blind or something or do you have a fetish for evil world terrorists?

• calling me having a fetish for terrorists shows your shallow mind and the level of your ignorance. Adolf hitler was a Genius by all means he created a Party and fought 14 years against communism in his country that happens to be my Fatherland too, and when came to power along with his genius friends ended all feud and created a new Germany in just a few short years. by the year 1936, 6 million workless Germans all became employed and unemployment was beaten in Germany and that's a Historical miracle something that never happened in all the history of men. he was a Father to his own people, loved them, and perished all his life for them to the point that even Starting the WWII was in order to take back the rights for the Germans in Danzig that were being harassed by the polish Government. before WWII started there was a bloody massacre in Danzig by polish police and army that no one ever talks about. and at the end, there were so more in Germany than atomic bomb.

• I'm not a Nazi, but even if i am at least i do know not to talk about something without knowledge and not to say "he did not have a brain to do it nor his people" while i know i'm talking about a whole "Nation". though the fact shows you said those words about a nation that still to this day has one of the highest Rates of IQ in the whole world provides the whole world with Scientists, Artists, researchers and at the least of it with free thinkers. you are definitely a mindless ignorant child even if you are in you mid 20's, go grow up.

• way to compare yourself huh?
    Hitler was a great spokesperson/leader, i'm sure he knew the exact words to get people to follow him even when his ideas were horrendous! That's how he was able to become a dictator. Some people have a way with words, and they can be leaders even if they have an extremely unpleasant terrifying way of thinking, people will follow them, and girls will fall for them.etc. he was ugly even!! what does that tell you? being nice or evil, good looking or bad looking, it doesn't matter, get people to believe in you, like you can do anything and you will have everything.

• How can I get a girl to believe in me just by reading my dating profile?

• By lying

• Many women found him attractive because they like a man in uniform.

• Hilarious title xD

• You either become his gf or die xD
      Your situation is more normal and realistic

• That's not true. She was an Aryan, so he wouldn't allow that to happen.

• Part of why Hitler was successful was his charm and charisma. Chicks dig that. Chicks also dig bad boys...maybe she was into that?

• So... what you're saying is you'd like someone like Eva Braun who shot herself in the chest to get Hitler's affections?

Ooooooooooooookay, you're crazy; and that's why you've never had a girlfriend.

• She didn't shoot herself to get his affections. She shot herself for the same reason that Hitler did which was that she was afraid of being raped by the Russian Jews that were on their way to get them.

• No, she shot herself with her fathers gun in an attempt to get his attention while they were dating. She knew it would make him take notice because his niece had committed suicide three years prior. Brush up on yo' history. This happened before the war even took place. The instance you refer to is when the war was lost to them; Eva didn't shoot herself that time, she consumed cyanide. Hitler was the only one to shoot himself.

• because he was a manipulative, controlling, twisted, demented bast*rd of a man. THey have their ways. Omg please don't try to be like him to get a date. The easiest way to get a "date" is to be... yourself. ANd any girl who can't accept you for who you are just isn't worth it :D

• Aggression is seen as an attractive trait in those times, someone who could fight and protect others. I don't know the answer to your challenge. You'll have to develop different character plays to test out the reactions of females.

• Nice guys finish last is bullshit. It's because most nice guys are not exciting. Like if you think about it, girls usually go after bad guys because they are mysterious, spontaneous, adventurous, confident, and unpredictable. Those traits keep the girls interested because she wants to know about you more over a long period of time. If a nice guy is already spilling out everything about him to the girl in a short period of time, then there is nothing left to find out. The girl will be bored. So yeah

• And those same girls who get dumped by their douche bag BF's coming running to the nice guys.

• Sounds like you have some insecurities to work on. Being mysterious doesn't mean you isolate yourself from making friends. It just means you don't spill out everything about yourself on the first day. Let them find that out by themselves. Being adventurous doesn't mean you have to be rich, you could just go out explore places around town or go hiking or so. That's adventurous. It just means you're up to challenges. Spontaneous doesn't mean you have to act a certain way. It just means you're fun and carefree once in a while. If you are truly happy with yourself, these traits just comes naturally for you. And if you're truly confident, you wouldn't think twice that others are better than you. Go work on yourself first then someone will appreciate you for you.

• If I don't think that there are others better than me then I will come across as being arrogant. Few women are turned on by that.

• I saw a thing on TV and it said women were drawn to Hitler like crazy. Right from WWI. He had more women than he could handle. Some even killed themselves because they couldn't be with him.

I don't think you want to be like Hitler. Well maybe the little moustache. But that's all.

;p

• lol why would you compare yourself with Hitler? Hitler was a liar and a manipulativ person and if girls saw that in the beginning, they'd dump him right away. Being nice is actually a great thing, but there's many other factors that go with who likes who. people see right through peoples' masks so if you're a socially awkward person, or you get too nervous, girls notice that

• I'm not comparing. I'm showing the difference between us. I never compare myself to others because a wise man once said "Do not compare yourself to others, if you do so you are insulting yourself." Can you notice if a guy is socially awkward just by reading a guy's dating profile?

• My guess is as evil as he was, he still had power and money. With that, he had his follows without even being tall (somewhere I read he was like 5'2 or something) nor being that attractive.

Still, why even copy some evil person that killed millions of people? That's nothing to be proud of. He was a sick man.

• Chicks love bad guys. They think they see the good in bad guys.

• power is attractive

• I don't see anything nice about since you said Hitler

• Because Hitler was confident.

• Ehhhh it's not all about confidence. I'm very confident but I don't attract a girl and I've talked to many girls. So there are other things involved

• Well being nice is like the most basic requirement. If being nice is your only selling point then yeah you're gonna have a hard time.

Hitler was extremely charismatic so people absolutely loved him. Thats how he managed to get so much power. If you are charismatic then yes you probably will be very successful with girls, and most other aspects of life as well.

• Being the Fuhrer did put stats in his favor as far as probability goes. Get out there and meet more chicks and you too may meet your odd match.

What Guys Said 19

• 1) Just because it "looks" like a happy relationship doesn't mean it is.

2) Hitler had power, fame, and eventually, money. He's also leaning how to kind of "hypnotize" people (convince them of all kinds of crazy things) It doesn't mean he was a good boyfriend or person.

I know a habitual liar and manipulator. On the surface, it seems like he has everything. And he married someone like him. But you know, I wouldn't be surprised if she was cheating on him. I wouldn't be surprised if they were cheating on each other. And if she's constantly lying to him, and he's lying to her, that's not a good relationship. That's not a relationship I'd put money on, even if they're a fit because they're the same type of person.

Maybe there's something that makes the girls not interested. Not knowing you, I can't even say whether or not it's something you're doing or not doing.

Having ambition? Good thing, unless you're treating great people like trash. Working out? A good thing (unless you're obsessed with it and taking drugs to do it).

Not being a pushover - a good thing. Being a kind and genuine person - a good thing.

Sure, being a jerk might get you what you THINK you want at first. But that might not end up being so great after all. It may be easier, and it may be quicker, but you end up with a lot of problems if you play that game too long.

Contextually, Hitler had a lot of things going for him in the short run that made it seem "all good." But... where did it get him? Hiding out in a bunker, committing suicide.

It's not "Wimpy guy who can't get a date" or "complete jerk who gets all kinds of sex." It's not binary. You have a lot more options than just "on" or "off." There is a thousand areas of "good guy who isn't a pushover and not a wimp." or "great guy with a cool life" - that is, I think, what eventually gets QUALITY women.

So, improve yourself, work on being the type of person you would want to date, and maybe the women will come.

• So if I want to date a girly girl (like Lauren Conrad) I should work on being a metro-sexual?

• Heh. It depends on what Lauren Conrad goes for. And technically, no... you don't just change who you are just to get a woman or certain kind of woman...

There's the phrase "be the kind of person you'd want to date." Now, if Conrad likes Metrosexuals, and you are more naturally fastidious and extremely well groomed, you have a chance. If you're a "mans man" who burps, farts, and scratches himself, then it's not going to work for you... though if you ARE one who belches and farts in front of women, a change to a "classier" role would probably be better. Though... you do it for yourself more than girls.

I'm probably never going to be 6'4 and a male model. And I'm not purposely seeking out girls who go for that because I won't live up to that. However, it's good if I work out and learn to eat well.

• This is called cherry picking. There are 7 billion people in the world, even more if you count dead people. You pick two of those people and imply that it's some kind of pattern. Nice guys DO get girlfriends.

• Well said.

• Wrong nice guys are the leftovers after the girl gets tired of her douche bag BF.

• There is a pattern. Even Charles Manson and O.J. Simpson had a gf. I try getting with women that come across as being crazy but those women notice that I try to look like I'm cool and tough when in reality I'm the opposite.

• Confidence. You need to speak up and get girls to notice you more. If there's a girl you like. Throw yourself out of your comfort zone, and talk to her. Compliment her style, interests and hobbies, not her hair, eyes and body. And just be friendly towards her. You're a nice guy so use that.
    Meet up with her somewhere casual, and talk 50% about her interests, and 50% about yours, show her you have depth to your life.
    After that you've really got to play it by ear. But just keep telling yourself, regardless of anything else that has happened previously, that YOU are the best guy any girl could have, and believe it, and let it be the confidence you need to get a girlfriend.
    Girls like nice guys. But girls notice confident guys. And in regards to the Hitler thing, he certainly believed in himself and had confidence.
    Just please don't take this advice and start ww3! xD

• How do I show confidence on an online dating profile?

• Ok, well firstly, your confidence is a clear issue, which is what has seriously hindered you.
      Secondly, instead of trying to fight your lack of confidence, lets just find a better way to use it.
      Right, so for this smile thing, in the case of photos and such, find an expression you can use which can either represent confidence or happiness. Look at photos of male models or actors, rockstars, anyone famous, see what facial expressions they use and try to emulate some of them. When it comes to photos as well, try to look down at the camera, as if you think you're better than the camera, typically, men tend to be taller than their partners, so in your photo, you want to show off the impression that you are a big strong man which in turn will make them feel safe. Hence why women tend to look up at photos, as it makes them seem smaller to a guy looking at them. I rarely smile for a photo unless it's a family photo, just find an expression that works for you! :)

• Oh yeah, try talking to colleagues, and the guy mates with gfs, the gfs will have friends... just suggest to go out for a few games of pool/snooker and drinks, and suggest to him "yeah bring her along and some of her mates too if she wants? Should be a bit of fun and a good laugh!" I'm aure one of her mates will be single, but don't fall head over heels for the first single girl mate she has, just be nice and suggest to her that she should come out again next time you meet up with your mate and his gf. She'll like the offer, and then just be patient!

• As redthread said charisma is immensely powerful and as such people flock to those who have charimsa. Hitler had charisma as such people flocked to him.

• The fact that you're trying to compare this to hitler makes it pretty self-explanatory as to why you've never had a girlfriend.

• Its because I'm not evil. That's why.

• Hitler was powerful and persuasive. He was a great public speaker. He was a master manipulator.

He was terrible but great.

• You are obviously a naive, young, nice guy. Read this book called "The Game" by Neil Strauss. It will explain a lot, instil some confidence in you and give you hope. Rest assured, it will cause you to grow up real quick. No need to buy it, simply download it for free at www.conspirazzi.com/e-books/game-strauss.pdf

• I'll look into it. Is there a book that can teach guys how to get a woman that only dates guys from one race?

• Sadly women love drama and love to be abused and used. Nice guys will always finish last and will always get the short end of the stick. Regardless of what any female user on here tells you how much she likes or is dating a nice guy its probably not true. They only say that not to look shallow. And a lot of times the media feeds them crap into believing ''The Bad Boy'' is better then the nice guy.

• Yes. You need to choose a particular religion to persecute, kill 6 million members of said religion, take over an entire nation, and start a two front war that will result in greater loss to mankind than any event previously.

How else does a guy can get a girlfriend?

• Women love a Man in Uniform.

• Hitler was good looking and a world leader. He was alpha as fuck.

• Khersothorpe mentioned this a while ago.

Niceness is not an attractive feature to a girl. It's not that it's a bad feature obviously but it's just not an attractive feature.

I hope he corrects me here if I'm wrong. I think there was more to it but I forget exactly what he said

• Becoming more like the most hated man of the modern area isn't a good idea no matter the reason. I'm not a history buff, but I'm fairly sure that Hitler's spouse was almost as mischievous as he was.

So in short, as long as you don't end up attacking London with the German war machine (or have the desire to), you'll probably eventually find a partner.

• Like the old saying goes, "nice guys finish last".

• You have to ask a girl out/ talk to her first. The movies where you become Besties and kiss isn't real

• A girl has to show interest otherwise I won't ask the girl out.

• Maybe Hitler knew how to talk to women and flirt with them...

• Too bad he didn't write a book about that for guys like this ;)

• Its true he did know how to flirt with them. He seduced Jewish women into going to Auschwitz with his chauffeur. The Jewish women were told by the chauffeur that Hitler was waiting for them in the shower. The ladies were then surprised to find out that Hitler wasn't there and that there was no shower but rather a gas chamber.

• Dude...Hitler was the most famous person at his time not only in Germany but all over Europe. Even in the States there were people who admired him. Women didn't like him because he was attractive (which he wasn't alright).

• Lol! So funny!
    Just go and ask someone out! Its not just going to suddenly happen if your not making any moves yourself?

• I've asked out two in person. One was a lesbian who pretended to be straight by flirting with me and the other had a bf. One girl showed interest in me when I was 16 but she didn't out go out with me because she was 21. I've asked out over a hundred online and none of them have agreed to dating me. I even tried getting a date an ugly jewish girl online. She chatted with me but then she stopped without telling me why. That shows that even ugly girls want bad boys.

• NO. and No. and no...

Just be straight forward about your intentions...

Its in you DNA you'll be fine...