for girls and guys: dating advice for my younger self?

if you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably when your heart is saying yes and your head is saying no...stick with your head.

by the way I love your horse! He/she is so gorgeous :)

What Guys Said 2

• Ask Savannah out bro!
    Jeez I would give anything to go back to 8th grade and take action when I should have instead of letting an amazing opportunity slip

• They don't mean what they say.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd realize that most guys in college aren't looking to settle down. I would save myself the heartbreak of trying to settle these guys down when clearly that was the last thing on their mind. Also to just spend time with my girl friends and be fun and not look to settle down until I am at least 25.

• "don't worry: you're perfect just the way you are and some day, someone will love you for that."

• Don't date in high school. It's a waste of time and you hinder your growth. Be a kid while you can.

• To my fourteen year old self:
    - Yes, that cute guy was flirting with you. Yes, he was only showing off to impress you. Find out what his name is!
    To my thirteen year old self:
    - Don't go out with that guy because you feel embarrassed. Just don't.