Girls: Do girls like it when a guy tells them exactly what to do in the bedroom WHILE they are in the bedroom?

Girls: Do girls like it when a guy tells them exactly what to do in the bedroom WHILE they are in the bedroom

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, how else will I know if you like what I'm doing or if you'd like something a little different?
    The second guy I ever blew told me some things and I was so greatful because I really didn't know what I was doing
    And I'd love to be TOLD what to do ;)

What Girls Said 11

• guidance is good, i like being told what he wants and what he likes so i know what to do, especially if it's our first time doing anything because i want to know that he enjoys it. forcefulness is bad.

• Depends on the girl. I like it.

• no, saying it directly is awkard

• Yes. But for the most part it's better if you cut the talk and just get to the actual actions ;)

• What? Who's them?

• If he says it in a nice tone I'd like input on what to do, but other than that, if he tries to command me to do it, no I dont.

• Yes I do. I want to be his slave

• Yes, being bossed around and dominated is such a turn on for me.

• I'd love it.

• I'm incredibly submissive, so as long as I'm comfortable makes me even more into it

• I like feeling like an equal in and out of the bedroom setting, also i dont like being demanded to do something and it takes the pleasure out of it for me, but every now and then i let him

What Guys Said 1

• Some love it, some hate it.