Girls: Do girls like it when a guy tells them exactly what to do in the bedroom WHILE they are in the bedroom?

Girls: Do girls like it when a guy tells them exactly what to do in the bedroom WHILE they are in the bedroom

• Yes
    75% (9)67% (4)72% (13)Vote
  • No
    25% (3)33% (2)28% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, how else will I know if you like what I'm doing or if you'd like something a little different?
    The second guy I ever blew told me some things and I was so greatful because I really didn't know what I was doing
    And I'd love to be TOLD what to do ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• guidance is good, i like being told what he wants and what he likes so i know what to do, especially if it's our first time doing anything because i want to know that he enjoys it. forcefulness is bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, saying it directly is awkard

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But for the most part it's better if you cut the talk and just get to the actual actions ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • What? Who's them?

0|0
    0|0
  • If he says it in a nice tone I'd like input on what to do, but other than that, if he tries to command me to do it, no I dont.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. I want to be his slave

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, being bossed around and dominated is such a turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm incredibly submissive, so as long as I'm comfortable makes me even more into it

1|0
    0|0
  • I like feeling like an equal in and out of the bedroom setting, also i dont like being demanded to do something and it takes the pleasure out of it for me, but every now and then i let him

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Some love it, some hate it.

0|0
    0|0