Guys, would you think a girl who texts you every once in awhile (like once every week or so) and sometimes invites you out to hang out, likes you?

Sorry for the long question. I'm kind of doing this right now with my crush. I text him like once a week or so and our conversations are sometimes really short or sometimes we joke around and they last longer. I sometimes ask to him to hangout and we've hung out about 3 times. When we hang out, we joke around and talk a lot, but neither of us has made a move...we're both kind of shy types.

So as a guy, what would you think? Would you get the hint or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, we are dumb. We are not mind readers. I hope you do not text and hang out with other guys too, that would make me think you are just friendly with every one. At some point you are just going to have to tell him you like him.

• I've been avoiding other guys and not texting other guys for that reason...I only try to hang out with him lol. thanks for the help, this was useful.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably not. We're horrible with hints, as you may know

What Girls Said 2

• he's not going to know you're avoiding other guys/not texting other guys...especially if you've only hung out 3 times. I feel like if you want this to go somewhere you need to amp it up a little.

• I think a guy would get the hint.