Guys, if a woman said this to you...what would you think?

This guy and I met on Tinder and messaged back and forth a few times. We exchanged numbers and have been texting sparingly for a few days. Yesterday night, jokingly, he asked me to send a selfie to prove I wasn't a dude. Today, I did and he said, "Hey you're kinda cute...I approve." I didn't answer because I thought it was kind of rude. He text me again and said, "Well he'll tonight?" I was confused, so I eventually texted "?" He then asked me to go to this nice bar downtown (about an hour and a half for me). He asks me at 7:30pm the night of? I really want to text him that I don't go on dates with guys that ask last minute and over text. Is being frank that bad? Will it piss him off...(though I don't really care). He's a rich kid...probably used to getting his way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you, especially if it is your first date/meet with this guy. I think it sets the show and gives him a taste of what you will put up with, in this instance, if you say yes and go, you look like you might look a little desperate and like you dont have a life, and then he might think you'll accept last minute dates all the time. I wouldn't do it.
    Id say sorry I need more advance notice than that, I dont accept last minute dates.

• You aren't going to believe this:
      I said "Sorry, I need more advance notice than that. I don't hang out with men that ask last minute and over text message." He goes, "I gave you a good 5 hour notice: what if I called you and or facetimed you?" I "GAVE YOU" A GOOD FIVE HOUR NOTICE? All he said was "Well hell tonight?" That means nothing. This guy is fucking rude. I don't even know what to say...

• drop him he's not worth your time, you told him that day, I guess he just doesn't get what same day means.

What Guys Said 4

• He is only asking you out for a drink. No harm in that. Just go for a drink and find out what he is like. You never know, give him a chance. If he turns out to be a dick, go home happy you at least got a free drink!

• You aren't going to believe this:

• Wow, that would be easy for me, conversation is over!!! Drop that prick like a stone!

• I dont think itd be rude. If a girl text me the day of to hang out at a bar or something and i had to drive an hour or whatever, thats no bueno for me, we gotta meet somewhere closer.. I mean its be fine if we were dating and i knew id be staying over but for a first date thats a drive

• And i agree that was a dick comment its like "oh you meet my standards, you may drive an hour and a half to a bar close to me so we can go on a date and i can bring you back to my place"

• Yeah I would be a bit offended. I'd feel like she's criticizing me.

• Not that you're declining, just the way you're saying it.

• he should have called... I say be frank.

What Girls Said 3

• If that's your personality, is to be frank its not bad

• My biggest concern here is, do you know what he looks like? because he knows what you look like. & if you meet up somewhere.. you're waiting for a guy who you dont know

• Yes, dear. Tinder is a dating app based on looks. I've checked him out. He's legit. He's just a spoiled, rich kid that expects me to jump when he wants.

• Oh okay! just making sure

• I think he is just trying to be casual and hang and get to know you.