Is it that important to have big boobs?

I heard some guys talking in the library about how big their girlfriend's boobs are. Is it really that important?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not that important. Yes most guys like big boobs but plenty love small boobs also. To most men, all boobs are great regardless of size. I think shape and firmness matters more. I'm a 32B and I've had plenty of men interested in me so boob size must not matter that much to them...

What Guys Said 12

• To me they don't really matter. Its the person on the inside I look at when I decide who to date. I don't like overly large ones. Small ones are alright, but once again, its the personality and the inner person that matters. After all, I am not dating her boobs am I? lol

• Guys' opinions about women's breasts will vary from guy to guy. Some like them big, some like them small, and some like them in between. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any size, be it from the smallest A to DD and beyond.

• Don't worry about it honey. Boobs are just fun, large, small and in between. I love them all. Now, later if you still feel self conscious and want to get a boob job and it will help you feel good about yourself then I say go for it, bit I am sure it won't be necessary

• No for me it really isn't.
    Unless its something ridiculous (No boobs, Extremely Huge , Very ugly shape) i care much more about your face then about your boobs and i wouldn't mind any size as long as it looks good on your body.

• Nope I love big boobs, small boobs, and medium boobs. I love full spectrum boobage.

• I don't like girls with big boobs, so i would say anything but huge boobs

• More like face is all that matters

• No it isn't

• Medium sized are the best. You can't grab small ones and girls with big ones look like they're going to fall over. Medium ones are the best!

• big boobs are much more desirable. they look and feel better. they're a huge plus but they're not 100% mandatory. as long as you have something there, you'll be fine.

• Just depends.

But personality above all else. I hate nasty-bully personality girls that are mean bitches or the ones that are too self-centered.

• I just like all boobs lol. Size does not matter.

What Girls Said 3

• more boobs = more milk for babies :p

its really not as big of a deal as you think it is. if he can grab a handful, he's happy.

• No it's not important.

• No of course its not but than again it all depends on the guys.